Black Entertainment : ever see any rapper perform live

farrah

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 29, 2001
ever see a rapper perform live like Jay-z. I don't know where jay-z be performing but i saw mr.cheeks perform last wednesday at the robert treat hotel up in newark, jersey people would know what i'm talking about, but he was hot, he peformed a couple of cuts off the album which i love. OH, and Lil'Him(kim) was there too. I do wanna see jigga perform though.

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

:wave: :wave: :wave:

Welcome ~ Welcome ~ Welcome

I have a feeling that I'm old enough to be your Mother, since I don't know a lot about the folk you are mentioning. Regardless of that, I'm glad you're here and want you to feel most welcome. Please continue to post and share whatever information, opinions, etc., you'd like.

Just make yourself at home.

ps ... I'm posting this same note to all the posts in this category. I've not been over here much and just want yall ta know ... you are welcome here. If you have any questions or concerns ... holla! :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back