Black People : Ever Got Beat Up in Your Sleep - Waking to Scratches, Bruises, Black Eyes, etc.?

Destee

destee.com
destee.com
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever got beat up in your sleep, waking to scratches, bruises, black eyes, etc., on your body?

With no one in the house (claiming responsibility).

Thanks in advance.

:heart:

Destee

Peace and Blessings Family,

Have you ever got beat up in your sleep, waking to scratches, bruises, black eyes, etc., on your body?

With no one in the house (claiming responsibility).

Thanks in advance.

Destee

Bruises and black eyes? No. Scratches, yes. I thought it was my own doing, but after having cut my nails down, I realized it had to be something else. Plus, some were in too awkward positions to have been done by me.

Oh My Gosh ... thanks so much yall for responding ... i thot i was the only one ... :injured:

it's just been scratches ... not a bruise, black eye, or puncture marks yet ... but oh my gosh ... i find it so alarming!

it hasn't always been this way for me ... just the past few months i think ... and i can't believe i'm doing this to myself without even knowing !!! ... :eeek:

yall seem pretty calm about it though ... whew ... kinda calms me some ... but what da hizzle?!!! ... :eeek:

that's krazee ... we're krazee yall ... if we're injuring our own self ... :lol:

oh gosh ... oh gosh ... thank yall for being in it with me ... jeez!

what we could use this for though ... is if we have to kill our significant other ... we could say it happened in our sleep ?? ... :nails: ... :lol:

just kidding ... :wink:

Thanks a Bunch ... tell me more ... i'm intrigued!

Destee

Oh My Gosh ... thanks so much yall for responding ... i thot i was the only one ... :injured:

it's just been scratches ... not a bruise, black eye, or puncture marks yet ... but oh my gosh ... i find it so alarming!

it hasn't always been this way for me ... just the past few months i think ... and i can't believe i'm doing this to myself without even knowing !!! ... :eeek:

yall seem pretty calm about it though ... whew ... kinda calms me some ... but what da hizzle?!!! ... :eeek:

that's krazee ... we're krazee yall ... if we're injuring our own self ... :lol:

oh gosh ... oh gosh ... thank yall for being in it with me ... jeez!

what we could use this for though ... is if we have to kill our significant other ... we could say it happened in our sleep ?? ... :nails: ... :lol:

just kidding ... :wink:

Thanks a Bunch ... tell me more ... i'm intrigued!

Destee

Haha, no, not the only one.

At first, I wasn't calm at all, and was quite disturbed that I didn't know where the scratches were coming from. Sometimes it'd be these long, deep scratches going down my back, or smaller ones on my leg or something.

I understand that since the days of slavery, where our ancestors were constantly beaten and broken down, and often disturbed out of their rest to be used for sex and other violations to their bodies, there have just been some things that plague us more than others, especially as we sleep.

It's like generations of breaking us down has made us more susceptible to "things" beyond this world getting to us, and doing us harm.

I know that some even believed it was old slave masters still trying to control their "property", as I remember seeing a show that spoke on this. Someone was visiting a plantation, and was resting in one of the old bedrooms of this plantation, when they saw a ghost like person, who resembled an old mistress of the house, over their bed, who then began to choke them. They then saw another ghost like figure who looked like they were once a slave, shackles on their wrists, chase that same harmful one off.

I, myself, don't actually believe people can interact after they've died, ghost form or not, so I believe them to be something else though they take the form of people, but clearly, there's been a lot of talk and questions concerning why these things happen to blacks more often than any other group.

However, so long as you're not exorcist wopping, like shown below, I wouldn't be too worried about going to sleep and things happening beyond your knowledge.

For me the scratches have since stopped. :D

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back