Black People : Ever Experience a Miracle ?

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Jun 5, 2006.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Hello Family,

I am so blessed! We are so blessed!

Family ... have you ever experienced a miracle in your life?

I have had so many miracles in my life, so many times when i didn't see a way, couldn't figure out nothing, and had to just brace myself for the firing squad ... when a miracle presented itself and all was SAVED!

Has this ever happened to you?

:heart:

Destee

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    Brevin!! (excellent thought: peaceful, mini-vacation space!! holla Fam!!)
    "You"['re Existence] the Miracle.
    when you didn't see and got out the way, your very own local "Miracle of Life", Sistah Ms YouNique YOUNess, said "kewl!! now i can see!! ... what? ... oh, here ..", set the stage and left ya with some more Brevin!

this chicken with its head chopped off running around going on right now is gonna hurt a bunch .. and it'll prolly get some worse. that miracle we Breve err'time'll'gar'ntee gitcha thru it! ... kinda thinkin bout the only thing i can figure to make any actual sense ... that is an oxymoron wrt any thing to do with them people ...

the Miracle: Life's Living Representatives, Non-White Humanity, ain't TEAMed up to open "ThatRichlyDeservedCan"(TM), KNOWing that ... (dadgum it .. can't quite put it into the RightWords(TM) .. not using their english anyway, eh? reckon that's why everybody plays with it to find something comfortable to use?) sorry; attempted humor gone awry. `scuse. please?

Breve!

(which is the smiley with the big cheesy grin that is all cheekbones, rather than the all teeth smiley?)

3. oldiesman

oldiesman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +120
    ever experience a miracle...

no,but i saw half of one once,i told my daughter to clean her room and when i returned three hrs later it was half clean...[they're lookin for jimmy hoffa,he's probobly buried under all that stuff on her floor,you don't have to get on the starship enterprise to see strange life forms,just sort through her room].

4. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    I think a miracle is something that happens when you least expect it . Most of us experience miracles when we're down on our luck, during trying times, thus anything positive would seem miraculous at that particular moment.

If my definition of miracle is correct, then yes, I have experienced plenty of them:sand:

5. We

We Well-Known Member MEMBER

Nationbuilding
    Ratings:
    +11
    Yes. I have.

The miracle of my own resurrection. (hence the name Lazarus) I am speaking of a cultural and spiritual awakening.

Now, if your speaking of some supernatural event within a European spiritual context (like changing Coke to Pepsi), then, No.

It is important to understand that... "True miracles are not external. They operate at the level of self." -Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti

6. Mad Skillz

Mad Skillz Well-Known Member MEMBER

Real Estate
    Ratings:
    +251
    Yes I have experienced a miracle. I was about 17 years old with hair on my chest. The miracle was with a cheerleader from my high school football team. Indeed it was a miracle.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    Indeed i experience the work of a miracle & blessing everyday
    not a day pass in my life time i haven't even when the worse has
    come to claim my joy the work of a miracle comes with a blessing.

8. Angela22

Angela22 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,317
    Every day. One in particular was just before hurricane Katrina. My family and I lived near ground level, but because of a mama pigeon living in our ceiling, the landlord moved us up higher. A few months later, Katrina happened and flooded all of downstairs where we lived. We would have drowned had we not moved; we wouldn't have had a chance to get out. The building literally swayed back and forth under our feet when Katrina was coming through, being so shabby, but by miracle of the Father, it stood and we got out.

9. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Perhaps. The day that I was released from prison a guard who was a Sgt. there pulled me to the side and told me; " It's a miracle that you're getting out". I said; really...why do you say that"? He stated that; "Most people who reach the point that you're at mentally never see the free world again". He also informed me that; "if you ever come back they are going to isolate you from the rest of the prison population". I even met the relative of the person that I killed who was planning to kill me...and I didn't even know they were there. They knew me but I didn't know them.

The brother came up to me and hugged me crying and said; I been watching you for a few years now...you don't even know me but I remember you from the streets. I was planning on taking you out but I couldn't do it because I saw for myself that you were not the same person from the streets that I remembered.

So yes, it could very well be a miracle that I'm alive doing what I do. I spoke with the spirit of the person that I killed and promised them that I was going to make their death have meaning in my life and the lives of others through my work....so nothing that I ever really do is for me alone. That back in the day me was something else in retrospect. I was on a terrible order. The type of person that; If you said something the wrong way that didn't rub me the right way, I wasn't going to let you physically walk away from me. It was almost as if I was looking for an excuse to do something to somebody...so yes, the idea of miracles are real because I am one.

Users found this page by searching for:

1. miracles for black people