Podcasts / MP3s / Audio : Even the Mafia once feared the N.O.I.

Brutha they may not of had a choice to be scared of the NOI because they (noi) themselves were under a rulership of the higher order(s). From 1946 to 1964 a Jesuit named Jean Baptiste Janssens ruled the KKK and the Nation of Islam which means no mafia could do anything against the nation of Islam or they would have been immediate eradication by the Catholic church. Check out this video and you judge it for yourself:

In the video around 43:30 a list will pop up with all of the societies that was ruled by this Jesuit or pope. You will find the Nation of Islam is a part of this group. I usually don't believe to much stuff unless the irrefutable evidence that the nation of Islam or KKK, Skinheads, [et, al], hand any connection with each other but check this out:

American Nazi Party Commander George Lincoln Rockwell (center) at a Nation of Islam rally, Uline Arena, Washington DC, June 25, 1961. 1961 is within the timeframe mentioned about (1946 to 1964)
1in6nb.jpg

If the Mafia knew what was best for them there is no way they would have stood in the way of the nation of Islam. I've always wondered how was it possible that the NOI can stay around and not be hit hard by the government but the Black Panthers found themselves eradicated and the effect that hit the panthers still linger today. I've always wondered about the senseless killing of AA but as big as the NOI is there is no action from them ... I could never figure it out. It kind of makes you rethink about the origins of Wallace Fard Muhammad. The irony is - though I have this information and been having it for a few years - I still like these dude and I'm still hoping that they will break off from these wicked organizations.

Peace

Ru2religious

peace

This some deep ish. Not just because of what the white boy is saying, but it got me to thinking back on my days in the N.O.I. when tragedies would happen to black people and it was like the nation felt that if that brother or sister was a member of the nation, it wouldn't have happened to them.

I'm reminded of that scene in Spike's version of 'Malcolm X' when the brother said: 'so what you gonna do, say a little speach, take a donation, then go on about your business. Muslims only react when somebody attacks muslims'.

I for one, can't disagree with that scene, or that brothers words!!

I have always said that El Hajj left Elijah mentally, long before he left him physically because Elijah stopped him from going to birmingham to deal with the white's who killed those 3 black girls in that church. That made el hajj sick to his stomach and caused the re-surface of his street ways in a righteous sense if you know what i mean.

Either which way, i appreciate the picture for i have never seen that before and i will look into it further....

peace to you brother Ru2

There are numerous websites and blogs which have released this information but I use caution because they tend to be religious extremists such as "Vatican assassins" who have their own anti-catholic and anti Black agendas.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back