Black People Politics : Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama

Please Donate

I need your help. destee.com will be 25 years old in October and I don't know that we'll make it. It is hard to keep us alive right now. Our costs have only increased over the years. We have all put our love into this community, but love is not enough to keep the lights on. destee.com needs your financial help too. We are the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world. Please help us remain. Click the Donate button below or CashApp $8664destee - Thank you.

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Political honesty,

Even Fox News is outraged at Boehner and Netanyahu's plan to undermine Obama

Fox News is not exactly known as an ally of the Obama administration, especially when it comes to disputes between Obama and House Speaker John Boehner, or disputes between Obama and Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu.

Yet two prominent Fox News hosts, Chris Wallace and Shepherd Smith, harshly criticized Boehner and Netanyahu on Friday for secretly arranging a Netanyahu speech to Congress that is transparently aimed at undermining President Obama, and set up without the White House's knowledge.

Chris Wallace BLASTS 'Dicey Politics' Of Netanyahu Sneaking In To Address Congress

http://www.vox.com/2015/1/24/7884311/netanyahu-boehner-fox-news

Clyde C Coger Jr

PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author

... smart move Dennis :chess:

Obama Chief Of Staff Denis McDonough: Benjamin Netanyahu Didn't Spit In The Face Of The White House

Appearing on NBC's "Meet The Press," McDonough distanced himself and President Barack Obama from an anonymous senior administration official who told the Israeli newspaper Haaretz that Netanyahu had "spat in our face publicly" by accepting the invitation and that "there would be a price."

"I can guarantee that it's not me, not the president, and not what we believe," McDonough said. "We think that, as a general matter, we, the United States, has stayed out of internal politics in the countries of our closest allies."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/...ress_n_6541688.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

Latest profile posts

2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.
Kemetstry wrote on Cindy's profile.
Why are you following me?
Destee wrote on Jahari Kavi's profile.
Hi Brother @Jahari Kavi ... Welcome Home! Good to see you! YAAAAAY Us! :love:
Destee wrote on Orisons's profile.
Hi Brother @Orisons ... good to see you in the house, stay safe always please :heart:
Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss: