Black Christians : Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times'

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

Fireman

REGISTERED MEMBER
May 19, 2017
Now you can see how prophecy is coming into place. First Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Jerusalem. All will accept even the Muslims and Palestinian because the location or the remains of Solomon's Temple (Western Wall) is not the sight of the original Temple. In fact the Western Wall is the remains of an ancient Roman Fortress. The Jews have been praying in the wrong place for centuries. The place of the original Temple is somewhere else. As stated earlier the antichrist will get the Jews and Palestinians to sign a peace agreement (but it won't last) and probably win the Nobel Peace Prize. According to prophecy, after the Temple is rebuilt the antichrist will enter as the Messiah and stay until Jesus come backs and removes him from it.

Last edited:

Latest profile posts

It's been a good while, but this place has always been home. Thankful to be here.
Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.