Black Christians : Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times'

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
U.N. council mulls call for U.S. Jerusalem decision to be withdrawn

By Michelle Nichols

Reuters

https://www.yahoo.com/news/u-n-council-mulls-call-u-jerusalem-decision-190631916.html

Worshippers sit around before Friday prayers on the compound known to Muslims as Noble Sanctuary and to Jews as Temple Mount in Jerusalem's Old City, as Palestinians call for a "Day of Rage" in response to President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital December 15, 2017 REUTERS/Ammar Awad

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Grow up Nikki :facepalm: ... :bellydance:

U.S. vetoes U.N. call for withdrawal of Trump Jerusalem decision

By Michelle Nichols

Reuters

... The remaining 14 council members voted in favour of the Egyptian-drafted resolution, which did not specifically mention the United States or Trump but which expressed "deep regret at recent decisions concerning the status of Jerusalem."

"What we witnessed here in the Security Council is an insult. It won't be forgotten," U.S. Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley said after the vote ...

https://www.yahoo.com/news/israel-believes-u-veto-u-n-resolution-jerusalem-170400201.html

Fireman

May 19, 2017
What these evangelicals Christians don't understand that according to prophecy this is paving the way for the antichrist to take over the world. According to the scriptures the antichrist (spiritual opposite of Christ) will enter the Jerusalem the capital of Israel and also enter the rebuilt Solomon's Temple and proclaim himself God or the Jewish Messiah. He will bring a false peace to the world (Jews and Palestinians with sign a peace deal but it won't last). He will reek havoc on all those who oppose him and won't follow him. Now he can't achieve all of this without help. And that help may just well come from those right wing evangelical Christians.

Symbol of America

Oct 1, 2017
East America
Occupation
RET: EMS & TPD
What these evangelicals Christians don't understand that according to prophecy this is paving the way for the antichrist to take over the world. According to the scriptures the antichrist (spiritual opposite of Christ) will enter the Jerusalem the capital of Israel and also enter the rebuilt Solomon's Temple and proclaim himself God or the Jewish Messiah. He will bring a false peace to the world (Jews and Palestinians with sign a peace deal but it won't last). He will reek havoc on all those who oppose him and won't follow him. Now he can't achieve all of this without help. And that help may just well come from those right wing evangelical Christians.
Excellent words Fireman, prophetic too. I'm not a religious man but I am a GOD worshipping Black man who being from NYC the bastion of the Jew, well knows that the death of our LORD GOD's son Jesus Christ was by their hand. It is also said that the Jews wish the wholesale destruction of Black as well as White Christians worldwide. They openly mock and deride us Blacks and call us Swartzas and Whites Goyim. The pit us against each other then sit back in merriment, mirth and glee. I feel the end times will take place where the birth of man took place. It is said that the winds of our destruction will be foretold as was the ignored warning to Julius Caeser "Beware The Ides Of March". Donald John Trump a Jew has now set the course of destruction of The Middle East with his unilateral proclamation of Jerusalem replacing Tel Aviv as the UN recognized capitol and center of Arab/Israeli peace negotiations thereby isolating The Palestinians further from any possible hope of settling in The West Bank in peace.

The sheep pretends that the wolf will never come but the sheepdog lives for that day. Moshiach will never taste the blood of the sheep for GOD is watching.

Last edited:

Fireman

May 19, 2017
Now you can see how prophecy is coming into place. First Jerusalem is recognized as the capital of Jerusalem. All will accept even the Muslims and Palestinian because the location or the remains of Solomon's Temple (Western Wall) is not the sight of the original Temple. In fact the Western Wall is the remains of an ancient Roman Fortress. The Jews have been praying in the wrong place for centuries. The place of the original Temple is somewhere else. As stated earlier the antichrist will get the Jews and Palestinians to sign a peace agreement (but it won't last) and probably win the Nobel Peace Prize. According to prophecy, after the Temple is rebuilt the antichrist will enter as the Messiah and stay until Jesus come backs and removes him from it.

Last edited:

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Ms Drea wrote on Kemetstry's profile.
Brother Kem.. Marva Collins passed June 24, 2015
Sister Destee how have you been? It's been a while but I'm glad to be back. I see many changes so I'll browse around to get my feel of things again
sekou kasimu wrote on Destee's profile.
Jambo! I deleted a post that was a duplication. Both were deleted!!! Can you find it and repost it for me? I put a lot of work into it!
Destee wrote on shaka64's profile.
Hi Brother shaka64 ... Welcome Home! :heart:
Destee, my Sister!! I am sending you greetings with love from a rainy and relentless overcast Michigan! But you continue to bring sunshine into my life and for that I am eternally grateful! I LOVE the new look and features in the community. I hope you're enjoying your best life. Love and peace...:heart: