Black People : EVACUATE THE U.S.A.-African Americans-Danger Brutality Discrimination

Thanks for good replies and ideas.

Yes, it happens to a lot of folks: racist white cops attack you and then lie their butts off and try to railroad you on false charges. Seen it happen with many honors students at top universities even! They are even happier to do it to these, and dont care who you are or what you have achieved etc. If you seem wealthy or successful, they will even target you more.

Africans are still traumatized, brainwashed by media, and anesthetized by alcohol, drugs, etc, often, and many do not have the instincts working enough to know to leave ASAP, or dont have the means, even if they wanted to. The gov is also very hard and evil against any activists or scholars who try to help Africans.

There is a better life away from these fools, who are on the highway to a hellish dark destination for the soul, living a full-time error on the misguided path of their forefathers... a better way of life again... All we need is our families, water, and seeds, and we can start a great civilization once again.

I hope to hear more good replies, and that more will watch the videos and check related videos on youtube by double clicking each video of interest.

Remember Africans are distinguished as the People of The Sun, and the doors of heavenly worlds stand open to us, if we follow our true nature and not the dark path of this worlds misguided souls, whos lineage has fallen away from the light.

I have also posted a free ebook for download that is a recovery of the lost ancient culture. The knowledge is worth millions, priceless. Dont miss it---->

FREE DOWNLOAD:

You can get the free eBook by downloading it from this file hosting site by clicking this link :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/snrn0h

ALTERNATE DOWNLOAD SITE:

http://www.sharepdfbooks.com/JGRJE7EKPHBM/IndoAfrican_Images_and_COE_eBook_Combo_Reduced.pdf.html

Or, if you prefer me to email you the eBook file you can send me an email request at (hilosun at yahoo dot com)

We would not naturalize (why be involved in a government of naturalization when you are born natural) anywhere in specific cause they are seriously entrapping us to the fullest worldwide. They are even coming up with a credit plan where your credit follows you worldwide. I found this out before I left active duty back in 2006. Guess who got the worst??? Blacks. So if you go here you are blocked and there you are blocked. We just got to stand up and fight with our minds are we fall. They are already killing us at an alarming rate daily and nightly worldwide by the ones and twos. Math is no joke when you add up the toll. Either we join the bandwagon, die a S.O.U.L.J.A.H. or just fade each other, or just act like we do not exist and go on solo invisible banking dough out the harms and reach of war. The mountains, jungles, desert, or old abandoned somewhere out of sight. Glad I'm single with no kids so I don't have to worry about my kids and wife. But I still got family of youngsters on both sides of the tree. Something gotta give.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back