Black People : EVACUATE THE U.S.A.-African Americans-Danger Brutality Discrimination

hilosun

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 17, 2012
"African American" People, a.k.a. African People Trapped in the USA, you must seriously consider, and should take all necessary steps to ORGANIZE IN YOUR COMMUNITIES, PLAN, AND LEAVE THE USA A.S.A.P.

We and our families have never been safe in the USA, and will NEVER BE SAFE in the USA.

People of African heritage are surrounded by a network of cooperating racist barbarians from Europe, who are basically insane, aggressive, alcoholics, and have low intelligence that drives their behaviors. (NOT ALL EUROPEANS, OF COURSE, BUT ENOUGH!!)

You and your families will never be treated fairly within the economy, educational institutions, employment avenues, or in any other field of life and interaction while you remain in the USA. Programs of economic discrimination, abortion, eugenics, and genocide have long been organized against your communities, and proceeding silently.

YOU AND YOURS WILL FACE INSULT, INJURY, AND DISCRIMINATION, IF NOT MURDER, UNTIL YOU LEAVE THESE CURSED LANDS, AND RETURN TO YOUR PEOPLE, OR START OTHER SOCIETIES OF YOUR MAKING.

You and your families are in constant danger of being brutalized and killed, regardless of your wealth or social status, due to these brutal barbarians being in all fields of authority and power in this country.

Try to understand, neither the Europeans, nor Africans have any real right to inhabit the USA under the current circumstances, because these lands were invaded and taken over by murderous thieving armies of the European elite, who wished to form their colonies here, as a business venture, and used some of the lowest criminal Europeans to do it. They massacred Native American Men, Women, and Children BY THE MILLIONS to steal their land, and then proceeded to cultivate and profit by enslaving the Native Americans and Africans Kidnapped from their lands to do their dirty work for them.

It is an unspeakable OFFENSE to even be in the presence of so many of these types of low-minded, low-culture Europeans, who are insane and murderously aggressive and violent, worse than animals, and to TRY TO RAISE AND NURTURE YOUR FAMILIES AND CHILDREN AMONG THEM!!!

You absolutely cannot entrust your young children to this abuse and neglect in their social class-slavery school system, populated by lots of Illuminati handlers and manipulators.

It is a great OFFENSE to be in the presence of these types of lunatics and try to live civilly and in the same society with them. A JOKE!!!

African people and communities surely have their problems, but why are African people in the condition they are in? It is because of the gross dehumanization and de-culturalization of African peoples which happened systematically at their hands. The responsible Europeans never had any intention or ability to correct or heal the gross crimes against humanity committed by them.

African people need the healing and re-culturalization that only our own ancient cultures can give, in the proper setting of decent environment and association-WHICH WILL NEVER HAPPEN IN THE CURSED USA.

African People can leave via the Southern Border with Mexico. Africans can live in central or South America, where the 2nd largest African community--outside Africa--Lives. You will receive help and assistance from people along the way, and can claim Refugee Status when you flee from the USA.

African people can get DNA Heritage tests at a number of online sites, which will allow you to return to your people in the appropriate region of Africa, or choose a place of your liking in Africa. Make the needed arrangements and go there, to stay.

African people must COME TOGETHER IN THEIR NEIGHBORHOODS AND COMMUNITIES, REQUEST THAT THE US GOVERNMENT PROVIDE THEM PASSAGE BACK TO AFRICA, and/or create special funds and pool funds to progressively send families on a waiting list back to Africa, one at a time.

One way or another, you REALLY NEED to leave the USA. IT is going downhill every day. Most of the world HATES THE USA for good reason. Their history of EVIL and CAPITALIST WARS OF OPPRESSION AND RACISM speak for themselves.

RODNEY KING happens 100 times every day. The FAKE CORPORATE CONTROLLED MASS MEDIA does not cover it unless they want to USE IT TO STIR UP RACIAL ANIMOSITY.

The European Aristocratic Rulers fully control the US government through control of the US AND WORLD MONEY AND BANKING SYSTEMS.

They have putt the FAKE Illuminati Bloodline President OBAMA where he is in order to fool the people after GW BUSH's secret society affiliations were exposed to the world, and lots of people started waking up.

THEY USE THE PUPPET OBAMA to carry on their same plans, making no change or helping African Americans, and ARE USING HIM TO STIR UP RACIAL DIVISIONS AND HATRED AROUND THE COUNTRY.

HAVE YOU NOTICED ALL THE RACISTS COMING OUT OF THE WOODWORK AND THREATENING VIOLENCE SINCE OBAMA CAME IN. THIS HAS ONLY FUELED THEIR FIRE. This is just what they planned for and want.

They use DIVIDE AND CONQUER strategies to control and oppress all the lower class peoples of all colors.

I know moving to another country, another language, another unfamiliar place is difficult. It is not in Africans nature to do this, as a settled homely people, unlike some Europeans who cherish conquest and imperialism, and have little regard for their families or family life.

But IT MUST BE DONE. African communications, communities, and facilities are being targeted censored and oppressed at every step, so take this warning. Print it, save it, email it to everyone you know, and act on it ASAP.

There is another great life awaiting you away from these idiots and their retarded world of violence and hatred, greed and oppression.

You are being isolated and targeted in the USA in a LOW INTENSITY WAR OF AGGRESSION to murder, imprison, and exterminate you. Programs of genocide and eugenics are being propagated in Africa and around the world to non-whites through economic oppression, manipulation of their World Money System (which we must cease to use), the man-made AIDS Virus (being given through vaccines), and through outright violene. Africans must come together, unite, educate, and organize ourselves against this.

Slavery has never really ended, but has just been changed and transformed--integrating you into the masses of European Social Class (low-class-status) slaves, and never giving you any reparations, return assistance (to Africa), and keeping you systematically oppressed.

The vast majority of Europeans are either HOSTILE OR INDIFFERENT to your plight.

Police CIA and FBI secret agencies are FLOODING YOUR COMMUNITIES WITH HIGHLY ADDICTIVE DRUGS AND WEAPONS, Then using the resulting situations as a pretense to attack, murder, imprison, and oppress you.

This is why they stop and search you without reason, they are trying to catch you in their TRAP.

WATCH THE FOLLOWING AND DO MORE RESEARCH ON ILLUMINATI, FREEMASONS, SECRET SOCIETIES, VIKINGS, ROMANS, INTERNATIONAL BANKING SYSTEMS, EUROPEAN ARISTOCRACY, NWO, EUGENICS, AIDS, AND GENOCIDE.

GET YOURSELVES, YOUR FAMILIES AND FRIENDS INFORMED, MOBILIZED, AND OUT OF THE USA A.S.AP. IT IS AN EMERGENCY SITUATION.

()

()

()

()

()

Done happen to me, seen it with the homies, been to court as the hammer drop on my homies knowing the situation was either false or turned out on another allegation, seen the system setup for females to just lie and there you go we gone. Basically for the black males we are done for anyway regardless what we do like the song "Runnin' (from the police) implied no matter what you do, say and can have millions you still going to be subject. And when you have no backup then things become T.H.U.G. L.I.F.E. really and M.O.B. then. Seriously, I have been plotting and plotting and plotting to bounce cause that is the only land besides South and Central America I have not been. I already know how the media do since working in the Pentagon cause they tell you what you want to hear seriously. I thank the Creator for allowing me to move in such places in so fast of a time. I got Afrikan folks over here who tell me the 411 from the countries over there and it is nothing like the media and websites be aiming at; already knew this of course. I've been doing research of lands near the equator for solar power, currency converting and all. And it's not out of fear nor love of why I'm leaving, it's for peace once and for all. Just tired spiritually I need a place of peace for myself and nobody else, I owe it to myself. Thanks for the post.

African People can leave via the Southern Border with Mexico

But don't plan on settling there. It's in their CONSTITUTION that black people cannot naturalize, indeed, are banned from becoming Mexican citizens.

As for the U.S. "government" giving us money to leave, you'll receive infinitely MORE funds and quicker by petitioning ordinary white citizens. :)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back