Black People : Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test

I'm just now getting off the phone with Amazon. I cancelled the order and placed two orders. One for your book and one for the filters.
I have a counter top water cool, that has been discontinued. The water filters are
Little Luxury Vitality Indoor Series Replacement Filters

I'll check that out in your book when it arrives.

I'm just now getting off the phone with Amazon. I cancelled the order and placed two orders. One for your book and one for the filters.
I have a counter top water cool, that has been discontinued. The water filters are
Little Luxury Vitality Indoor Series Replacement Filters

I'll check that out in your book when it arrives.

Okay, good deal, thanks again.

If I'm understanding your cooler system correctly, those replacement filters are for the counter top model and not necessarily for filtering the water supply, which leads to another question. How are you filtering your water or is it pre-filtered or purchased?

I'm just curious, don't answer back if it makes you anyway uncomfortable IFE.

Okay, good deal, thanks again.

If I'm understanding your cooler system correctly, those replacement filters are for the counter top model and not necessarily for filtering the water supply, which leads to another question. How are you filtering your water or is it pre-filtered or purchased?

I'm just curious, don't answer back if it makes you anyway uncomfortable IFE.

Yes, the filters are for the counter top model only and not my water supply. Tap water can be use and filtered. I prefer to buy so called filter water, 1.50 for five gallons. The filters are cleaned ever 2-3 months. You wouldn't believe how much dark stuff, maybe dust, is attached to the filter and other parts of the inside of the water cooler. How dirty is our water. Even the water you buy in the store. I'm possibly going to end up purchasing a new one so im up for suggestions. I'm not fond of the filters you attach to the water Faucet.

I signed on to mention that I did get a sample read of your book, BAMN.
I'm excited because it stoped where you began discussing the W.E.B. Dubois Learning Cetner. The Center is located in my home town of KCMO. I volunteered as a math tutor for more than 5 years.
Then I got married. The worst part was leaving my students. (another story). The K.C. Black United Front, which I was a member, were also active with the W.E.B DuBois Learning Center. They questioned my marrying a military man. My husband questioned my being a member of the BUF.
That's where my sample reading stoped. I was so excited to see the Center mentioned. Their tutoring system is unique. The are committed in their efforts to train and teach young students in all subjects, even college students. At the Center every student was to be addressed as Mr and Ms.
it's amazing the results and attention from the students when you say "Mr." Cameron or Ms Davis. They Perk up. you have their attention and respect.
I'm in touch with the founders and other staff thru FB. The Center is doing even greater things now with technology and Science.
I don't known if you know that the original building was donated to the Center. It had previously been a boys school with a swimming pool. Never used. We weren't there to swim.
The W.E.B. Dubois Learning Center was recognized for its all volunteer staff, from all professions.
Can't wait for my copy. I'm highlighting as I read.........

Looking at the Group Think Tank forum.

Goodnight

Sorry to interrupt your topic on Eva Longoria. I do lik her.

Not a problem IFE, no, not at all, I'm sure you've noticed that my Threads are never bombarded with posters, :) so its fine.

On Eva, I don't know what happened to her and Tony Parker except that he was found to be somewhat unfaithful.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back