Black People : Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
I'm just now getting off the phone with Amazon. I cancelled the order and placed two orders. One for your book and one for the filters.
I have a counter top water cool, that has been discontinued. The water filters are
Little Luxury Vitality Indoor Series Replacement Filters

I'll check that out in your book when it arrives.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
I'm just now getting off the phone with Amazon. I cancelled the order and placed two orders. One for your book and one for the filters.
I have a counter top water cool, that has been discontinued. The water filters are
Little Luxury Vitality Indoor Series Replacement Filters

I'll check that out in your book when it arrives.

Okay, good deal, thanks again.

If I'm understanding your cooler system correctly, those replacement filters are for the counter top model and not necessarily for filtering the water supply, which leads to another question. How are you filtering your water or is it pre-filtered or purchased?

I'm just curious, don't answer back if it makes you anyway uncomfortable IFE.

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Okay, good deal, thanks again.

If I'm understanding your cooler system correctly, those replacement filters are for the counter top model and not necessarily for filtering the water supply, which leads to another question. How are you filtering your water or is it pre-filtered or purchased?

I'm just curious, don't answer back if it makes you anyway uncomfortable IFE.

Yes, the filters are for the counter top model only and not my water supply. Tap water can be use and filtered. I prefer to buy so called filter water, 1.50 for five gallons. The filters are cleaned ever 2-3 months. You wouldn't believe how much dark stuff, maybe dust, is attached to the filter and other parts of the inside of the water cooler. How dirty is our water. Even the water you buy in the store. I'm possibly going to end up purchasing a new one so im up for suggestions. I'm not fond of the filters you attach to the water Faucet.

I signed on to mention that I did get a sample read of your book, BAMN.
I'm excited because it stoped where you began discussing the W.E.B. Dubois Learning Cetner. The Center is located in my home town of KCMO. I volunteered as a math tutor for more than 5 years.
Then I got married. The worst part was leaving my students. (another story). The K.C. Black United Front, which I was a member, were also active with the W.E.B DuBois Learning Center. They questioned my marrying a military man. My husband questioned my being a member of the BUF.
That's where my sample reading stoped. I was so excited to see the Center mentioned. Their tutoring system is unique. The are committed in their efforts to train and teach young students in all subjects, even college students. At the Center every student was to be addressed as Mr and Ms.
it's amazing the results and attention from the students when you say "Mr." Cameron or Ms Davis. They Perk up. you have their attention and respect.
I'm in touch with the founders and other staff thru FB. The Center is doing even greater things now with technology and Science.
I don't known if you know that the original building was donated to the Center. It had previously been a boys school with a swimming pool. Never used. We weren't there to swim.
The W.E.B. Dubois Learning Center was recognized for its all volunteer staff, from all professions.
Can't wait for my copy. I'm highlighting as I read.........

Looking at the Group Think Tank forum.

Goodnight

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Sorry to interrupt your topic on Eva Longoria. I do lik her.

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Sorry to interrupt your topic on Eva Longoria. I do lik her.
Not a problem IFE, no, not at all, I'm sure you've noticed that my Threads are never bombarded with posters, :) so its fine.

On Eva, I don't know what happened to her and Tony Parker except that he was found to be somewhat unfaithful.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black Entertainment : The Gilded Crown FT Eva Marcille Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille Makes Her Debut on BET in Let's Stay Together Black Entertainment 1
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille on WGN TV discussing Top Model and Me and Mrs Jones Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille at Haute.lanta Fashion Week Black Entertainment 0
rapchild Ghana : President Obama in Ghana(the greatest 24 hours ive eva seen) Ghana 17
M Black Poetry : Eva Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
U Black Poetry : Have this eva Happend ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Symptoms of Dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New TSRI study offers surprising twist on how life began on Earth Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Bible Expert’s Surprising Findings About Jews and Judaism Revealed in the New Testament Christian Study Group 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Ginger (Plus an Easy Ginger and Honey Tea Recipe!) Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 15 Most Surprising Sources for Omega-3s — Ranked! Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Affordable Superfoods for Everyone Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Surprising, Easy Trick To Making Perfect Bacon Food Discussion and Recipes 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Real Deal about Father's Day is Surprising Black People Open Forum 4
river Health and Wellness : Surprising Sources of Dietary Aluminum Black Health and Wellness 0