PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test

Surprising DNA Test Results
The DNA test revealed that both Longorias were correct. According to Eva’s genetic markers, she is:

• 70 percent European
  • 27 percent Native American
  • 3 percent African
Regarding her DNA results, Longoria told Gates:

Image via Wikimedia Commons, Georges Biard

Many Americans are used to describing their heritage in terms of fractions — half this, a quarter that, an eighth of the other.

But if you asked actress and producer Eva Longoria about her identity, she’d say “Texican,” to describe her Mexican-American family from Corpus Christi ...

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2016/0...xid=73115&o_lid=73115&o_sch=Content+Marketing

IFE

Jan 20, 2015
Hey Clyde, Amazon canceled my order. I think it might have been because I ordered your book along with 4 water filters.

The reason the say, in an email, is fraud. Suspect someone else was using my account. It's in the fraud department! I been waiting on my book and the filters. I looked at my email today and saw the email that my order was canceled for suspicious activity. Really! What's suspicious about ordering water filters.

Imagine some white person messing with my order because I ordered a book, By Any Means Necessary(BAMN).

I've been on the phone for hours, since I already paid. I want my same order. My water filters have been discontinued. Amazon had 4 and I order them all. I want my same order. CS said they are notifying the fraud department, and I should hear back in 24-48 Hours.

BAMN

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
Hey Clyde, Amazon canceled my order. I think it might have been because I ordered your book along with 4 water filters.

The reason the say, in an email, is fraud. Suspect someone else was using my account. It's in the fraud department! I been waiting on my book and the filters. I looked at my email today and saw the email that my order was canceled for suspicious activity. Really! What's suspicious about ordering water filters.

Imagine some white person messing with my order because I ordered a book, By Any Means Necessary(BAMN).

I've been on the phone for hours, since I already paid. I want my same order. My water filters have been discontinued. Amazon had 4 and I order them all. I want my same order. CS said they are notifying the fraud department, and I should hear back in 24-48 Hours.

BAMN
:wow:

WoW! I certainly hope everything works out in your favor, IFE. Hang in there with what I call that; "bull-dog tenacity."

Oh btw, what kind of water filters did you order?

Could they have been "reverse osmosis" quality?

I ask this because in the our book, BAMN, we recommend filters that are qualified to perform through reverse osmosis, in Chapter 4: The Reconstruction of Black Civilization

WARRIOR
brown_h0rnet
Destee

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
B Black Entertainment : The Gilded Crown FT Eva Marcille Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille Makes Her Debut on BET in Let's Stay Together Black Entertainment 1
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille on WGN TV discussing Top Model and Me and Mrs Jones Black Entertainment 0
B Black Entertainment : Eva Marcille at Haute.lanta Fashion Week Black Entertainment 0
rapchild Ghana : President Obama in Ghana(the greatest 24 hours ive eva seen) Ghana 17
M Black Poetry : Eva Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
U Black Poetry : Have this eva Happend ? Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Symptoms of Dementia Black Health and Wellness 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : 22 Surprising Facts About The Early Humans Science and Technology 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : New TSRI study offers surprising twist on how life began on Earth Science and Technology 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 10 Surprising Foods to Help You Sleep Better Black Health and Wellness 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Bible Expert’s Surprising Findings About Jews and Judaism Revealed in the New Testament Christian Study Group 0
Perfection Black Spirituality Religion : ✔Surprising Facts about Black Women you will never be told Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 36
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 5 Surprising Health Benefits of Ginger (Plus an Easy Ginger and Honey Tea Recipe!) Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : 15 Most Surprising Sources for Omega-3s — Ranked! Food Discussion and Recipes 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Health and Wellness : 7 Surprising Affordable Superfoods for Everyone Black Health and Wellness 2
Clyde C Coger Jr Food Discussion : The Surprising, Easy Trick To Making Perfect Bacon Food Discussion and Recipes 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : The Real Deal about Father's Day is Surprising Black People Open Forum 4
river Health and Wellness : Surprising Sources of Dietary Aluminum Black Health and Wellness 0