PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
In the Spirit of Sankofa,

Eva Longoria’s Surprising DNA Test

Surprising DNA Test Results
The DNA test revealed that both Longorias were correct. According to Eva’s genetic markers, she is:

• 70 percent European
  • 27 percent Native American
  • 3 percent African
Regarding her DNA results, Longoria told Gates:

Image via Wikimedia Commons, Georges Biard

Many Americans are used to describing their heritage in terms of fractions — half this, a quarter that, an eighth of the other.

But if you asked actress and producer Eva Longoria about her identity, she’d say “Texican,” to describe her Mexican-American family from Corpus Christi ...

http://blogs.ancestry.com/cm/2016/0...xid=73115&o_lid=73115&o_sch=Content+Marketing

Hey Clyde, Amazon canceled my order. I think it might have been because I ordered your book along with 4 water filters.

The reason the say, in an email, is fraud. Suspect someone else was using my account. It's in the fraud department! I been waiting on my book and the filters. I looked at my email today and saw the email that my order was canceled for suspicious activity. Really! What's suspicious about ordering water filters.

Imagine some white person messing with my order because I ordered a book, By Any Means Necessary(BAMN).

I've been on the phone for hours, since I already paid. I want my same order. My water filters have been discontinued. Amazon had 4 and I order them all. I want my same order. CS said they are notifying the fraud department, and I should hear back in 24-48 Hours.

BAMN

Hey Clyde, Amazon canceled my order. I think it might have been because I ordered your book along with 4 water filters.

The reason the say, in an email, is fraud. Suspect someone else was using my account. It's in the fraud department! I been waiting on my book and the filters. I looked at my email today and saw the email that my order was canceled for suspicious activity. Really! What's suspicious about ordering water filters.

Imagine some white person messing with my order because I ordered a book, By Any Means Necessary(BAMN).

I've been on the phone for hours, since I already paid. I want my same order. My water filters have been discontinued. Amazon had 4 and I order them all. I want my same order. CS said they are notifying the fraud department, and I should hear back in 24-48 Hours.

BAMN
:wow:

WoW! I certainly hope everything works out in your favor, IFE. Hang in there with what I call that; "bull-dog tenacity."

Oh btw, what kind of water filters did you order?

Could they have been "reverse osmosis" quality?

I ask this because in the our book, BAMN, we recommend filters that are qualified to perform through reverse osmosis, in Chapter 4: The Reconstruction of Black Civilization

WARRIOR
brown_h0rnet
Destee

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back