Black People : EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;...

Nelson Ankh,

What's interesting about this piece of information is that there is no mentioning of Aramaic, the language that Yashua/Jesus/Eashoa(aramaic) and the disciples spoke. All the greek information is nothing new...but to omit the Aramaic inclusion is a travesty.

Bro. Clyde,

I didn't even look at his link. i'm simply not interested in it. It prompted nothing concerning the topic of my thread. So, I just skipped right over it and addressed his question about Jesus. But thank you for your input.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Bro. Clyde,

I didn't even look at his link. i'm simply not interested in it. It prompted nothing concerning the topic of my thread. So, I just skipped right over it and addressed his question about Jesus. But thank you for your input.

Yes Chevron...I fully understand and can appreciate your sentiments,

But since we are latter rain teachers, there is nothing that cannot be uncovered, discovered and turned straight...you are quite welcome...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

Very nice report Chevron,

I must agree, after reading this along with viewing the picture of the symbol, I'm impressed. Also, the sign controlled by Saturn, Capricorn, is from time to time classified as Satan, reflecting age and time. Contrary to your up bringing in the Church, I accepted the reality of Stars in the skies, knowing all was created by God...Peace In my sister friend, great job.

Thank you for your input.

I remember another sister posted something about this too, concerning Saturn.

Yes Chevron...I fully understand and can appreciate your sentiments,

But since we are latter rain teachers, there is nothing that cannot be uncovered, discovered and turned straight...you are quite welcome...Peace In my sister friend, for real.

I admire your efforts to engage with Nelson Ankh but, I simply have seen enough of his contributions to say, I will probably never click into anything he post on this forum under his present name.

But as long as someone is interested in debate about the topic of which I post enough to comment with respect, I will appreciate it.

In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

I admire your efforts to engage with Nelson Ankh but, I simply have seen enough of his contributions to say, I will probably never click into anything he post on this forum under his present name.

But as long as someone is interested in debate about the topic of which I post enough to comment with respect, I will appreciate it.

Again, to repeat, I do understand your sentiments, totally...but you give me too much credit Chevron, for I am not trying to engage him, just point counter point...he very seldoms engages anyway...more posting of videos than anything.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back