Black People : EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chevron Dove, Feb 16, 2010.

1. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    EUROPEAN CHURCH SYMBOL;

The symbol on many European churches is the very symbol for the PLANET SATURN:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saturn_(planet)

http://astrology.about.com/od/foundations/ig/Astrological-Symbols/Saturn_symbol.htm

There is a lot behind this symbol of the cross with a curved line. One definition is that it represents ‘the number 4’. The curved line represents an ancient symbol for ‘the royal robe’, the robe that was written to be put on Jesus when he was put through a ritual; the Saturnalia March of the god Saeturn. Sometimes during the spring season and during this Easter [Eastern] holiday, many churches drape ‘a purple cloth’ around their crosses in front of their church and this is the same as the curved line in the symbol for the planet Saturn. The cross also has a huge historical story. As the Roman Empire leaders were empire builders, this symbol of the cross meant ‘to have dominion over the four corners of the world’. On the temple of Jupiter, this was represented by ‘the quadriga’ [a chariot drawn by four horses].

It was written that the Romans built their temple(s) around A.D. 500s in Italy when they formed the Roman Republic. But in actuality, the Romans that did come into the region during the AD 500s actually changed the name of an old Greek temple(s), and one became known as the temple of Saturn. They did not equate this particular temple, their treasury temple, with the actual star until about 600 years later in the A.D. 100s.

The planet Saturn is considered to be one of the five ancient planets. Many secular books and the anti-Christ conveniently define this planet to have entered into our solar system millions of years ago or do not offer any definite date. But this deception can be seen easily considering the very history of Rome and etc. Between the planet Jupiter and the modern planets that entered our solar system is the planet Saturn and the time gap is very revealing! The next moving star to enter our solar system, Uranus, occurred in the A.D. 1600s.

Modern Scientist report that the planets have a certain pull or vibration that can be detected in relation to our planet earth. These vibrations were detected when the planet Uranus came into orbit and this kind of information helps to understand the relationship that the planet have with each other.

Based upon my research, the huge planet Saturn situated behind the moon in A.D. 33.5 contributed to the total solar eclipse that did occur that evening on the Crucifixion. The Star of Bethlehem was written to appear on the eve of the birth of Jesus and also, St Luke specifically wrote that it was ‘a moving star’. At the appearance of the star, it was written that Jesus was ‘a swaddling babe’ but after Joseph and Mari left the manger and moved into a house in Bethlehem-Judea, the wise men followed this star and came to ‘a house’ and saw ‘a young child’. In addition, the planet Saturn takes about 29 1/2 years to circle the sun and the Bible states that Jesus began is his mission when he was about thirty (30) years of age. So by the time of the Romans Saturnalia Festival of which just so happen to synchronize that year on the very same week of the Hebrew-Jewish Passover week, the planet Saturn had made a full circuit around the sun and was back in the region of Jerusalem at a 180 degree angle (straight line up) with our planet earth and on the eve when Jesus was Crucified. Coincidence!?

The Sacrifice of Seth. The Sacrifice of Black men. . . for thousands of years.

The Bible describes Jesus as being girded with ‘a golden band’ in many places in the Old and New Testament. Did you know that the illumination of the planet Saturn appears ‘gold’ or ‘yellowish’ at times when viewing in a telescope? Could this be because of the reflection coming from its golden rings? Umh? And sometimes, it appears as an incredible opaque blue-like color shrouded behind clouds. Regarding my personal experience, I grew up in the black church believing that the Star of Bethlehem was anything but a possible star in the sky. But when I at first looked into a telescope and saw this incredible planet, it changed my life and perspective completely concerning many issues, one in particular, this educational system in America.
    -------------------------------

First Printed June 2008 [Edited]

2. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
    In the Spirit of Sankofa and Real Truth!

Chevron,

Here is what I'm getting when I click the link source:

Did you mean: Saturn (planet)
    Look for Saturn (planet on one of Wikipedia's sister projects:

To keep down confusion, you may want to change it. I'm interested in seeing this symbol of the cross with a curved line.

3. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Thanks Bro. Clyde.

I don't know. I tried the link before I posted and then, I tried it just now and it came in for me.

I'll try again.

Thanks.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

I just tried it and its the same as I reported, Chevron...yw

According to the number of guests viewing, I'm not the only one interested:)

5. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732
    Thank you Bro Clyde!

I got it!

I added another link!

Because I like the first link, I still kept it. For some reason, it prompts,

DID YOU MEAN 'Planet (Saturn)'; and if you click on that then, both the picture of the planet and the symbol pops up.

Thanks again for the look out! -- [hugs & kisses]

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Thank you posting the second link, Chevron...finally got a chance to see the symbol, however, I do like this portion:

Saturn brings hard-won lessons and shows areas where only discipline and perseverance will hold sway. It's lessons are tough and could also be called karmic, but the long path to overcoming them is what builds character.

Now that you mentioned it, I do see the small symbol above the larger planet picture, lol, but this after two clicks and a convo:)...thanks again Chevron, for everything:)

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Very nice report Chevron,

I must agree, after reading this along with viewing the picture of the symbol, I'm impressed. Also, the sign controlled by Saturn, Capricorn, is from time to time classified as Satan, reflecting age and time. Contrary to your up bringing in the Church, I accepted the reality of Stars in the skies, knowing all was created by God...Peace In my sister friend, great job.

8. Nelson Ankh

Nelson Ankh Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +108
    ETYMOLOGY OF THE WORD "CHURCH" THAT FEW PEOPLE SEEM TO KNOW

Try This Link

What Jesus Got You?

9. Chevron Dove

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,732

More than the white man and woman will ever give me.

...The Beautiful Black man!...

10. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Nelson Ankh,

What's interesting about this piece of information is that there is no mentioning of Aramaic, the language that Yashua/Jesus/Eashoa(aramaic) and the disciples spoke. All the greek information is nothing new...but to omit the Aramaic inclusion is a travesty.