Black Spirituality Religion : Etymology of the word "CHURCH"

GET OUT OF HER!!!

Ooommmm wow - if this is true - which I will research - then WOW!!!!

I don't know what to say but etymology is a b and if Christians take this seriously it will probably get some of them to think twice.

This deals with Ezekiel 38 and the book of John aka Revelations and so forth - that would mean that the church is actually who the biblical god will put it into the beast heart to destroy her. Interesting!!

Revelations 17:15-18 is talking about this woman - aka church and that she will be eaten but that she will rule over the kings of the Earth aka Christian nations. Actually Revelations chapter 17 is about the whole Church period

Not to often do I see something that totally gets my attention as this have right off the bat but if this is true - O O.

The sorcerers are none other then the Illuminati, and the Jebusites, Popes, etc ... who utilize the bibles for and its hidden meaning to enslave the peoples. Terrible!!!

Peace

Ru2religious

WOW!!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back