Black People : Ethnic Hatred

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by phynxofkemet, Apr 29, 2008.

1. phynxofkemet

phynxofkemet Well-Known Member MEMBER

child care provider
    Ratings:
    +73
    When I found the Destee forum, I was very excited because it seemed to offer a place to share ideas, knowledge and growth. I really liked it because everyone seemed welcomed with "No Hate" allowed. I did not realize at the time that hating non-Black people was acceptable.

I find the above comment, and ones similar to it that speak of killing others rather dispicable. I firmly support Black achievement, Black pride and Black Independence, but that doesn't mean I have to want other people who I perceive as an obstacle obliterated from the planet. I am not so arrogant as to forget that whomever or whatever created the Black man/woman also created their Caucasian counterparts, it all comes from the same source as I don't believe that the devil can create life. I am pro-life period, everyone has the right to live in peace and to grow undisturbed. If white people were not allowed to mix with Blacks at all, I would not be here (neither would Alicia Keys, Bob Marley, Antonio Carlos Gomes, Fredrick Douglass, to name a few) and if some people would prefer that we were not in existence because we are not pure Black, then this forum isn't the environment for me.

I do not defend Imperialism and the reason I do not generally support mixed relationships is because the Black people I witness who enter them do not allow for their culture to be represented as equally important, so the inferiority complexes emerge once more. This does not imply that killing people is a rational or reasonable methodology of improving the Black reality.

In fact, the term ethnic cleansing is what the Hutu's did to 1 million of their own relatives in Rwanda. And yes, I'm aware that the Belgian colonialists had set up the division centuries before, but the point and the lesson was that due to an inability to forgive and let go of the past, the country suffered a terrible loss, and those that survived are now dealing with very traumatic symptoms psychologically, mentally and spiritually.

Is this why the Jews and Palenstinians continue to harm one another, or that the Protestant and Catholic Irish terrorize their own people? Or maybe it's the same mentality that continues the violence against the Tibetians by the Chinese. The list can go on, but I think my point is made....

The white man did not stand over the militias in Sierra Leone and force them to again butcher their own people, the conditions were definately set by outside forces but the CHOICE was made by the minds and hearts of those that did the killing. Yes, I would support an argument of extreme duress on the parts of those who shed blood, just as I would support the argument of extreme duress for Black womben who abort their unborn children, or for Black men who steal / rob to feed a family. Yes, there are mitagating circumstances and yes, there are plenty of devils to set us up. But.... as a descendant of one of the many Great and Proud Nations who have existed for millions of years, I need not become a beast in order to subdue one.

Since, so much of who I really am is from a divine source then the answer must lie within reach of myself. I would not torment the planet with more death, grief and terror, nor can I support a group of people who would propose this as a solution. The idea of ethnic cleansing by anyone reminds me of Nazism, of hatred and it is anti-hueman.

I may be alone on this sentiment, and I may once again be ostracized from another group for not being "enough". Not white enough to be priviledged, not Black enough to contribute, not educated enough to impress others, not wealthy enough to influence others and finally not enough of any one thing to be included.

But I am in my own eyes and heart becoming enough for myself, all of me, not just the part that is Afrocentric, the part that came to earth bi-culturally to see things through this lens and maybe to speak a truth from that persepctive. I thank the power of Creation / Creator that my family line was not ethnically cleansed before I had the ability to simply "BE".

:fyi:

2. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    Asham, Sister.

Since you have chosen to single out my remark to my brother, let me tell you this, I stand by them. I am not Barack or one of these folks who back away from a statement because it is unpleasant. I have stated before and was talking about the fact/day when we AFRIKANS establish our own, whether it be here or not... Like ALL liberation struggles, Race traitors, Snitches, Spys, and ones that prey on their own will have to go! As for your not being here if precious white folks were not...You nor any of those you mentioned NOR I are bigger than The AFRIKAN LIBERATION STRUGGLE! And I for one would gladly forgo ANY and ALL those whites that have Married into my family. They are NOT AFRIKANS!! As for the rest of your post.... It has ZERO bearing on what I said! Your facts are not correct but let that be as it may. I do not urge you to dislike your white parentage but you also cannot espect me to draw a line in the sand becasue of it either.

3. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
  4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    fair enough. how do you propose to subdue him them?

5. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    You are not alone, sista. I find the idea of ethnic cleansing appalling. This person has expressed nothing but his own opinion and since he has chosen to stand by it then he will also fall by it which is the fate of all who stand by foolishness.

Hatred is like a shotgun. We can aim a shotgun but we cannot control where the pellets go. We can call ourselves mad at one person or group but before we know it we'll be mad at everybody. We;ll be mad at people who aren't mad at the people we're mad at. If we can't love ourselves without hating everybody else then there is no love in us.

This person has absolutely no idea what the Afrikan struggle is about. If he is Afrikan, He may be Afrikan on the outside but with this Hitler mindset he has betrayed himself to be nothing more than white wine in a brown bottle.

6. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

River, This person is me, Ionlyspeaktruth. You can say it. And you can try and say whatever you want about me. If a scab was peeld off then so be it. The AFRIKAN struggle is NOT PERSONAL This is about our survival. And please note I included myself in the mix, If I ever become a sore, then I have to go too! yes, I am AFRIKAN As a matter of fact a GIANT You my dear loving sister are still that to me. I also will always call you Ms River. that is a sign of respect. You will NEVER be "this person" to me. :love:

7. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    The haters are a presence here, but they do not speak for the majority. If you closely analyze who is posting what, you will find that it is only a handful of folks who are seriously into white-folks-is-duh-devil rants.

The real heart and soul of Destee are the poet/writers, not the haters.

8. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,745
    i hate poets......:SuN018:

9. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

LOL! Got me thinkin bout my pops. He used to say that:em2300:

10. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    ^5 I second that emotion, as do a lot of folks here though they may remain silent.