Health and Wellness : Ether was used 1960 to inactivate Coronavirus when it was first discovered.

asmith161718

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 31, 2009
This is interesting. In 1960 according to Wikipedia when the coronavirus was first discovered in humans it was deactivated by the compound Ether. Could it be possible that Ether compounds like pharmaceutical Dimethyl Ether can be used as a preventive measure against the coronavirus similar to Vitamin C and Vitamin D? Read about it under the entry for Coronavirus in Wikipedia. The Coronavirus was first discovered in animals through domesticated chickens. I wonder what are the possibilities that the mutated COVID19 virus was actually discovered in chickens and not bats as some suggested. And maybe the Chinese government use bats instead of chicken because it might have cause mass hysteria and destroyed the chicken industry? also under the Common Cold wikipedia entry the coronavirus is one of the things that creates the common cold along with other viruses such as the rhinovirus. The Common Cold has well over 200 variants of the virus but there is no vaccine for the virus that cause the Common Cold. This makes no sense at all. If there is no vaccine for the Common Cold then how could they come up with a vaccine for COVID 19 since one of the causes of the Common Cold is the coronavirus? Also, the Common Cold Unit in the United Kingdom in the 1970s demonstrated that treatment with interferon during the incubation phase of a Rhinovirus infection protects somewhat against the Common Cold. Maybe interferon could be a good starting point for the treatment of COVID 19 since they are all kind of related. And Zinc Gluconate Lozenges is the only successful treatment in history against the Rhinovirus, according to Wikipedia.

Also. I just discovered that a good way to stay hydrated is through the nose with alkaline/hydration water by just putting a teaspoon of baking soda in a glass of water and using it in nasal irrigation. It seems to helped my overall circulation in the nose and face. Since these viruses often infect through the nose nasal irrigation is probably essential. Online you can find interferon nasal sprays. I hate to be a conspiracy theorist but what if you can get the coronavirus by eating chicken?

According to nationalchickencouncil.org "Americans buy more chicken than any other food at the center of the plate. Chicken consumption per capita has increased nearly every year since the mid 1960's while red meat consumption has steadily declined." According to wikipedia the first coronavirus was discovered in humans in the 1960s. and of course over the decades the media has promoted chicken as a healthy alternative to red meat.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back