Black Poetry : Eternal Soulmates

DSS: You have been in my thoughts brotha.. I hope all is well. Thanks for the comps... That was the first one i truly scribed on in almost a year. But was truly spiritually inspired. ;)

watzinaname: Thanks... It was naturally written.. and from what i've seen... It was truly a spiritually natural experience..
that i felt should be shared.. with all those willing to read it

Thank you Gempis: Its been a long time. (writing in general.. thoughts are there.. just not motivated to lay the black ink down on some white paper.) Actually i believe it is very true in spirit. Its the inner soul that yearns for such an attachment.

NNQueen: It been a long time. Nice to see your in depth insight. But its not scary... Just consider that in death we all go back in spirit. And your soulmates job on the other side is to watch over you until that end. To keep your spirit safe from all the bad spirits that constantly reside around you and their attempts to bring you down. I guess you would have to consider the physical... which is basically in the flesh. I can only send you back to my 4th verse: God Bless.. and keep faith in Thee...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back