Black People : Establishing martial law: Executive Order 12919

Regarding executive orders

Alot of thoughts run through my mind and with every bit of information I come across, some how it all starts to come together although not complete. Before I had came across this topic, I was doing research on a friend of mines culture and homeland. And there was a civil war there that had ended in 2002. This information got me to think about how all the civil wars and crimes against humanity are funded and encouraged by the white man. Used as a distraction to the natives so that the oppressors can strip the motherland of it natural resources for profit. And I see that this is some what related to what can and may, or already in the process of happening to the inhabitants of America. The only relation that I see so far is that the oppressors are using the same tactics by distracting us with the media, while scheming behind the, or in front of the masses eyes. Its all methods for control.
Then boom !, thats when it hit me. Earlier I was reading Bobby Hemmitt's blog on myspace, and he mentioned "Martial Law" and that had stood out to me. Yes a revelation for me! People keep talking about concentration camps in the future, the New World Order and etc and it never clicked until now......

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States#American_concentration_camps

Could you all (thats knowledgable and willing to share) please expand on this bit of information for me please?!!

Good Morning,

Something like this was discussed in one of old souls chats. While I dont doubt the aim of the Bush Administrations tactics and the possibilities of threats coming from his regime; I find it hard that soldiers would even settle for this. Why? Well just based on the fact that the majority of soldiers are minorities, (blacks and latinos) most of which would occupy their own neighborhoods or ones just like theirs there would be alot of issues with moral. US troops are not trained to deal with combat on the homefront and occupying their own cities. In my honest opinion I think they would have alot of issues with getting soldiers to follow orders and keeping the moral up if there were "trouble on the homefront". On the other hand if something was to jump off here today right now, I doubt that the military has the man power to even put troops in 52 states within 48 hours. Why? well based on the fact that we have app 1.4 million people on active duty as of May 2007, and that was last year. No counting how many are on duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, subtracting the estimated 5,000 lives lost in both wars. There are another 1.5 million on reserve and that is hardly enough to cover the continental United States and the 301 million plus residents.

So to sum it up, Bush can pull executive orders out of his arse all day, but if he cant come up with the man power to cover it then all it is is a piece of paper. This is why you were hearing the draft talk almost 8 years ago. They didnt do it because they arent that stupid, they know people arent going for it this time around. If it did or does come up Washington would likely be in complete chaos by Friday morning.

The procees started this cycle with the LIE of 9/11

Alot of thoughts run through my mind and with every bit of information I come across, some how it all starts to come together although not complete. Before I had came across this topic, I was doing research on a friend of mines culture and homeland. And there was a civil war there that had ended in 2002. This information got me to think about how all the civil wars and crimes against humanity are funded and encouraged by the white man. Used as a distraction to the natives so that the oppressors can strip the motherland of it natural resources for profit. And I see that this is some what related to what can and may, or already in the process of happening to the inhabitants of America. The only relation that I see so far is that the oppressors are using the same tactics by distracting us with the media, while scheming behind the, or in front of the masses eyes. Its all methods for control.
Then boom !, thats when it hit me. Earlier I was reading Bobby Hemmitt's blog on myspace, and he mentioned "Martial Law" and that had stood out to me. Yes a revelation for me! People keep talking about concentration camps in the future, the New World Order and etc and it never clicked until now......

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States#American_concentration_camps

Could you all (thats knowledgable and willing to share) please expand on this bit of information for me please?!!

And has made obsolete the constitution. Great post. Not only that, but The neocons and their New World Order have made 100's of billions for their slush funds. You see, this is what happens when people just believe whatever is told to them under the guise of their "government". As for our folks.... SMH I see by the way they are approaching the upcoming election that they have not learned anything. QUESTION EVERTHING when it comcerns an office like the presidency. But we just keep out heads in the sand while the government kidnaps people from around the world and puts then in secret prisons. I believe NOTHING any white person (or their lackeys) say without thought, research and instinct. PERIOD. Even then i give it great pause.

Good Morning,

Something like this was discussed in one of old souls chats. While I dont doubt the aim of the Bush Administrations tactics and the possibilities of threats coming from his regime; I find it hard that soldiers would even settle for this. Why? Well just based on the fact that the majority of soldiers are minorities, (blacks and latinos) most of which would occupy their own neighborhoods or ones just like theirs there would be alot of issues with moral. US troops are not trained to deal with combat on the homefront and occupying their own cities. In my honest opinion I think they would have alot of issues with getting soldiers to follow orders and keeping the moral up if there were "trouble on the homefront". On the other hand if something was to jump off here today right now, I doubt that the military has the man power to even put troops in 52 states within 48 hours. Why? well based on the fact that we have app 1.4 million people on active duty as of May 2007, and that was last year. No counting how many are on duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, subtracting the estimated 5,000 lives lost in both wars. There are another 1.5 million on reserve and that is hardly enough to cover the continental United States and the 301 million plus residents.

Yes this is something to consider I agree but I'm sure the intellectuals behind the administration and abroad have this thought out. Dont underestimate the government look at what they have done so far. There are already concentration camps set up for us. Places you would never think of if it slipped your mind. Well lets say for example, abandoned warehouses/factories. Now why would one have a new furnance and prison bars and etc? Military foot men are brainwashed and very patriotic believe me I know. Lets consider all of the possibilities here because it is all possible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back