Black People : Establishing martial law: Executive Order 12919

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Jaisolovely, Jun 16, 2008.

1. Jaisolovely

Jaisolovely Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3
    Alot of thoughts run through my mind and with every bit of information I come across, some how it all starts to come together although not complete. Before I had came across this topic, I was doing research on a friend of mines culture and homeland. And there was a civil war there that had ended in 2002. This information got me to think about how all the civil wars and crimes against humanity are funded and encouraged by the white man. Used as a distraction to the natives so that the oppressors can strip the motherland of it natural resources for profit. And I see that this is some what related to what can and may, or already in the process of happening to the inhabitants of America. The only relation that I see so far is that the oppressors are using the same tactics by distracting us with the media, while scheming behind the, or in front of the masses eyes. Its all methods for control.
    Then boom !, thats when it hit me. Earlier I was reading Bobby Hemmitt's blog on myspace, and he mentioned "Martial Law" and that had stood out to me. Yes a revelation for me! People keep talking about concentration camps in the future, the New World Order and etc and it never clicked until now......

http://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php?title=Establishing_martial_law_in_the_United_States#American_concentration_camps

Could you all (thats knowledgable and willing to share) please expand on this bit of information for me please?!!

2. anAfrican

anAfrican Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    The Meek !Shall! Inherit the Earth.
    Ratings:
    +745
    and prayer has gotten who how far so far?????

yeah. as soon as they managed to steal that second election, i got the feeling that it would be the last "free election" in this country.

i've been expecting some kind of ish to break this summer. especially in light of that modification which would allow for the use of regular federal troops (as opposed to national guard) in the inner cities in case of "problems" - or even if there was a "concern" or "fear" that there might be problems - as is mentioned in that first entry on that page that was linked to ... and as was reported right here on Destee (i don't remember when, nor do i recall the thread).

when thinking of things like this, i always look to see what the distraction is and how big the distraction is:

a black man and a white woman running for president is sure to suck all the sheople into believing that something is gonna change.

yo!! where ya been? this country might allow a woman to advance that far. but if they allow a black man to get that far it is only because there ain't gonna be no more for nobody to get!! guess what time it is?

every time i watch somebody all ga-ga over the potentials inherent in a black president, i can only think "come on 'charlie brown'; you know danged well she's gonna pull that football out AGAIN!!" ....

"but they don't hear me tho"

3. Edward Williams

Edward Williams Well-Known Member MEMBER

Produce Justice
    Ratings:
    +58
    "New World Order"..."One World Government"...all of these things already exist. It is called a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy). These are just different words that the smartest and most powerful white people use to get people to accept its existence...and they use scare tactics to get people to demand its existence. The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) goes through four stages:

(1) Establishment - Getting it started.
    (2) Maintenance - Keeping it going.
    (3) Expansion - Taking in more and more people.
    (4) Refinment - The use of speech and action so that the victims of racism (white supremacy) don't know that they are victims of racism (white supremacy) and will begin to shout each other down that they are NOT victims of racism (white supremacy).

The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a universal SYSTEM...meaning wherever there is a person, in the universe, the SYSTEM exists. There are people who are called astronauts that are in what is called "outer speace" who are not white (non-white) who are complaining that they don't get the same pay as the white astronauts. Mistreatment of people on the basis of color, that is what the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is all about and that is how it functions.

These new terms "New World Order" or "One World Government" are meaningless when the world is viewed in this manner. The smartest and most powerful white people run the largest slave ship to date and every person in the known universe is on it. The captian of the slave ship can do whatever they want. They can say they are inacting what is called "martial law" while they are captains on a slave ship. Having what is called "martial law" on a slave ship is meaningless to a slave that knows he or she is a slave on a slave ship. But when the slave does not know that he or she is a slave on a slave ship then inacting so-called "martial law" does have meaning.

During the refinment of racism (white supremacy), the captian on the slave ship talks about "martial law" and why it is necessary to inact it...because some of the slaves are threatening how the ship is run...and the captain may be able to convince the larger part of the slaves that this thing they are calling "martial law" is needed and the majority of the slaves may even nod to that...and while all of this is taking place the slaves are still slaves.

It is a refinement technique to get the non-white people to agree to the need of a thing called "martial law" and begin to shout down other non-white people over its validity...while all the non-white people are still mistreated on the basis of color.

Just keep thinking along those lines...that the entire planet is a slave ship. There are some slaves who get to come up out of the galley or bottom of the ship to see some sunlight and maybe even a smaller group of slaves who get to eat with the captain of the ship...but they ain't running the ship. The captian of the slave ship called "Earth" has gotten the slaves on that ship, which are all non-white people, to focus on and be in conflict with each other...so much so that the ship almost runs on automatic...meaning the captain of the slave ship doesn't have to worry about the slaves overtaking the ship because they are focused on each other and in conflict with each other. But if you are a non-white person and you understand what you are looking at and that you are on a slave ship as a slave then you will begin to understand the work that you need to do to resist being a slave and to work against the slave master, who is the captain of the slave ship, to make running the business of being a slave master on a slave ship produce more losses than profits and in essence run the slave master and the slave ship business out of business.

The more the SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) becomes refined with the use of words such as "New World Order"..."One World Government"...the more the non-white people become confused if they do not understand what they are looking at. When you use the words "a SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) instead of the words "New World Order" or "One World Government" you will begin to think way ahead of the white people who practice racism (white supremacy). The SYSTEM of racism (white supremacy) is a business...it was here when I got here...I was born onto this slave ship which is the reason, for a long time, I did'nt know I was on a slave ship. Now understanding that it is a business and by studying how the business runs I am better equiped to take that business apart.

4. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    say what?

Are we on one accord? I think the majority of us know that there is a system of racism in the world. But we act as if there is nothing we can do about it when there is so much that can be done if we come together as a collective. First of all, There should be no leaders. Every time one is identified he is assasinated and the whole cause is lost. We all need to learn and teach others who are still asleep, how to think for themselves and to be critical of every thing they hear or see. What did it take for you to realize you were asleep? Do you think its fair to allow the ones you love, black ppl whom you claim to love, stay asleep? I am just learning about this stuff and if I was a veteran in the knowledge some type of progress would be made to atleast wake up the masses of our own. Not saying that some may not be doing this, just stating how I feel. I just dont see any progress. People talk all the time but I dont see any revolutionary ish going down. I just realized that there is a possiblity for the executive order to be enforced and it can be without any substantial reason. Hello did you forget that Bush is still the President? Did he not say that he would find Bin Laden before he leaves office, even though we know whats up. Could it be a clue or another plot to this time lock us down, because of another so called terrorist attack on Amerikkka soil? My main concern is what can be done about it? And no I will not consider myself as a slave because it is belittling. View yourselves as more, you think as a slave and you will act as one. What if there were no n###as but only Master Teachers, I stay woke!!!
    Peace

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    You are definitely on the right tract..!

Good post! :golf:

6. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    Regarding executive orders

Good Morning,

Something like this was discussed in one of old souls chats. While I dont doubt the aim of the Bush Administrations tactics and the possibilities of threats coming from his regime; I find it hard that soldiers would even settle for this. Why? Well just based on the fact that the majority of soldiers are minorities, (blacks and latinos) most of which would occupy their own neighborhoods or ones just like theirs there would be alot of issues with moral. US troops are not trained to deal with combat on the homefront and occupying their own cities. In my honest opinion I think they would have alot of issues with getting soldiers to follow orders and keeping the moral up if there were "trouble on the homefront". On the other hand if something was to jump off here today right now, I doubt that the military has the man power to even put troops in 52 states within 48 hours. Why? well based on the fact that we have app 1.4 million people on active duty as of May 2007, and that was last year. No counting how many are on duty in Iraq and Afghanistan, subtracting the estimated 5,000 lives lost in both wars. There are another 1.5 million on reserve and that is hardly enough to cover the continental United States and the 301 million plus residents.

7. Each1teach1

Each1teach1 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    build up the nation
    Ratings:
    +986
    So to sum it up, Bush can pull executive orders out of his arse all day, but if he cant come up with the man power to cover it then all it is is a piece of paper. This is why you were hearing the draft talk almost 8 years ago. They didnt do it because they arent that stupid, they know people arent going for it this time around. If it did or does come up Washington would likely be in complete chaos by Friday morning.

8. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6
    The procees started this cycle with the LIE of 9/11

And has made obsolete the constitution. Great post. Not only that, but The neocons and their New World Order have made 100's of billions for their slush funds. You see, this is what happens when people just believe whatever is told to them under the guise of their "government". As for our folks.... SMH I see by the way they are approaching the upcoming election that they have not learned anything. QUESTION EVERTHING when it comcerns an office like the presidency. But we just keep out heads in the sand while the government kidnaps people from around the world and puts then in secret prisons. I believe NOTHING any white person (or their lackeys) say without thought, research and instinct. PERIOD. Even then i give it great pause.

9. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3
    Where did you get this information from and could you please explain. I would like to know more like why, when, how and etc. Thanks :couple:

10. Jaisolovely

Ratings:
    +3

Yes this is something to consider I agree but I'm sure the intellectuals behind the administration and abroad have this thought out. Dont underestimate the government look at what they have done so far. There are already concentration camps set up for us. Places you would never think of if it slipped your mind. Well lets say for example, abandoned warehouses/factories. Now why would one have a new furnance and prison bars and etc? Military foot men are brainwashed and very patriotic believe me I know. Lets consider all of the possibilities here because it is all possible.