Black Sports : espn-replaces-sage-steele-after calls for boycott

jamesfrmphilly

PREMIUM MEMBER
Jun 18, 2004
north philly ghetto
Occupation
retired computer geek
http://thegrio.com/2017/04/04/espn-replaces-sage-steele/

Steele recently found herself under fire for complaining about protests against Donald Trump as well as for an abrupt end to an interview with Arcade Fire lead singer Win Butler when Butler started to voice his political views.

Viewers called for a boycott of “NBA Countdown” in protest of Steele’s behavior.

JenaBee63

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jul 12, 2015
atlanta ga
Occupation
Health Technician/Future Paralegal
i think steele is biracial, i did not know she was a trump supporter.

even so i wonder why she is fired and barkly still has a job. sexism ????
I have to agree with you there. Barkley is constantly saying some foul mess. I guess he keeps it about basketball. Naww, Barkley covers all arena's. I was never a fan of Sage anyway. Not a fan of any of the female seat fillers that are on these programs but don't talk sports. They tend to just give statistics or ask questions.

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Ms Drea's profile.
Hi My Dear Darling Sister! :kiss: :love: :kiss:
Destee wrote on beautifulblkw's profile.
Hi Sister!!!! :wave: :wave: :wave: So good to see you! Thanks for coming home! YAAAAAY! :yaay: Much Love and Peace! :love:
Massey Ferguson Tractors and farm implements for Sale in Africa especially in Botswana, Kenya, Tanzania, Zambia, Ghana, Nigeria and many more. Our tractor company in Africa having huge stock of brand new tractors and farm implements for tractor dealers.
sekou kasimu wrote on ZIbijah's profile.
Have you read "The Iceman Inheritance: Prehistoric Origins of Western Man's Racism, Sexism, and Aggression"?
$1 Billion Black dollars in 30 days