Monetary

REGISTERED MEMBER
Dec 15, 2002
Detroit, MI
members.blackplanet.com
Occupation
Economist
Pan,

I know you're loving the ESPN Classic channel. They are showing ALL of Ali's fights. If you have cable, I know you're watching and taping these fights. And your wife must be very understanding of you taking over the TV for the entire weekend. :lol:

oceolo said:
I wonder if ESPN Classic has that many fights in their archive because the only fights they ever show are Ali's fights dont they they have a better variety of fights then that? What about fights from the last 10 to 20 years ? There are plenty of great fights from this time period so why not show them?

ESPN bought the library of Bill Clayton, which is incredibly large. They own the rights to the majority of fight footage which has occured over the last 100 years. However like brother Oceolo stated, for some reason all they ever show is Ali...Rocky Marciano vs Jersey Joe Walcott/Archie Moore...Ray Robinson vs. Jack Lamotta 6....it is incredibly frustrating!!! Every hardcore boxing fan loves Ali & appreciates the genious of Sugar Ray Robinson, but these guys aren't the only boxers to ever fight. Show some Matheww Saad Muhammed fights...Evander Holyfield, Mike Tyson, Michael Spinks, Marvin Hagler, Thomas Hearns, Larry Holmes, Earnie Shavers, Dwight Muhammed Qawi, Aaron Pryor, Donald Curry, Pernell Whitaker....stop showing the same fights every month.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back