Black People : Esoteric Wisdom

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Knowledge Seed, Aug 7, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace!

Through this thread, I want people to post enlightening material from people in the various communities represented here at Destee i.e. 5% Nation, MSTA, Afrocentric community, Black conscious community, etc. You can post the info in the form of videos, blogs, radio interviews, etc.

Share the wisdom!

Peace!

2. Blackbird

Blackbird Well-Known Member MEMBER

Professional Hitman
    Ratings:
    +1,820
    Kayira be!

Hmm... Let's see....

Merriam-Webster's defines the term /esoteric/ as:

a: designed for or understood by the specially initiated alone b: requiring or exhibiting knowledge that is restricted to a small group; broadly : difficult to understand

In terms of etymology, /eso/ means within, into from or in. The term /ter/ is from /terra/ which is earth. So in literal terms, esoteric means something from within the earth.

Wisdom is defined by Merriam-Webster's as:

1 a: accumulated philosophic or scientific learning : knowledge b: ability to discern inner qualities and relationships : insight c: good sense : judgment

Wisdom comes from the root word /wise/ which literally means to know or to see.

So esoteric wisdom means "to see or to know something from within the earth."

Let's look at correspondences. A person can be viewed as the earth because of the physical composition of a person: water and land (skin). The earth is surrounded by the atmosphere. In this atmospheric exists the earth's aura - magnetic field and gravitational pull. The earth has four physical elements: water, earth (soil), fire and air; all of which exists in a person. Water and earth are contractive in nature; whereas fire and air are expansive. Esoteric knowledge deals with understanding contraction and expansion. Esoteric wisdom is to know or see contraction and expansion.

The canoe crossed Kalunga and I drowned...
    In the mirror I saw life....
    Who can grasp and breathe at once
    Tell them Kalunga, your mysteries
    The canoe crossed Kalunga and I drowned...
    The salt consecrated me at the door.

Blackbird

Just a basic primer to start the entries of my esteemed teachers at Destee.

3. Metaverse

Metaverse Well-Known Member MEMBER

Media Designer
    Ratings:
    +424
    Knowledge we might choose to ignore...

Great thread Bro. Knowledge seed!!! I really enjoyed the knowledge displayed here.

4. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

THE SECOND ONE IS FIYAH!!!!
    NO FLOWERS AND HOLDING HANDS RIGHT THERE.

5. tyab14

tyab14 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +78
    I'mma try and post some of the lectures I got on here.

6. AllahUniversal

AllahUniversal Active Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    y'all may have seen this before...

...but my time is limited right now, these are the first things that came to mind...

Black Sun - The Occult Power within All That Is

Master Mantak Chia on building the Immortal Body

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7U1jSiXBvA

also to add-on...Taking it to the lessons (120 lessons of the 5%)...
    10*, 1-14..."Why Does Muhammad & any Muslim murder the devil? What is the duty of...?

re: the taking of 4 devil heads...some know of the literal interpretation that got MFM locked up in the 1930's, and the so-called "Zebra Killers" out in Cali not too long back...metaphysically speaking, I see that as the clearing of the 4 chambers or the heart, that the physical representation of the 4th chakra, purifying them so that your kundalini energy can rise beyond that chakra into the 3 higher ones (i'm only dealing with the 7 major chakras here)...4 in Supreme Mathematics represents Culture, and Freedom...In order to get "FREE transportation" to "see your Brother Muhammad", you must Cultivate your self, and FREE the way for that kundalini energy to reach the pineal gland (3rd eye/6th chakra), and seeing Muhammad, is to see where his inspiration came from for the Holy Qur'an, his own higher self...the snake is mentioned in this lesson for those that know it, is only the kundalini energy, however a snake of the grafted type is mentioned, which indicated one who is not awakened to their higher self, so they are the snake that slithers and does not rise...how do your murder them, or keep them from affecting you? show no love, leave not room for them in your heart, so that YOU will get your reward...a clear conscious/Peace of Mind...

7. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    [Youtube]<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPZ9j9wUzrQ&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPZ9j9wUzrQ&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>[/Youtube]

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Thats a peace build! I be looking into the metaphysics of the Lessons. When you can look at them on that level, it makes you appreciate the authors so much. I hate when people take the lessons and any of Elijah's teachings on face value.

I'm reading that book "Black Sun" right now. Thanks for posting that.

9. tyab14

Ratings:
    +78
    That Black Sun post is good stuff, thanks for that AllahU!!

10. soulosophy

soulosophy Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +123
    ESOTERIC HEALING - SEVEN CIRCUITS OF THE BRAIN

Greetings,

Thank U Bro KS for this thread :) I am taking in the information presented here.

The age old axiom of "KNOW THYSELF" is vital as we are constantly creating our own reality. What we bring into our lives whether it be negative relations or ill health etc is brought in by ourselves alone through our thoughts that we are cultivating in our minds.

LOL, it may seem like a lot of vids but they not that long and the information is deep and well needed for those of us ready to receive it and not locked into a one view of perceiving life. In a series of 5 videos lasting about 10 mins each, Dr. Jewel Pookrum, gives us some serious information on the different levels of our state of consciousness and the divine intelligence that resides within us, the indoctrination system and the feminine and male energies and how we can transform our lives to becoming divine and healthier Beings. If we don't know who we are then we cannot truly love ourselves, thus cannot love others. N'Joy!

PART 1 - SEVEN CIRCUITS OF THE BRAIN

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

CONCLUSION