Black Spirituality Religion : Esoteric Scripture Study

ru2religious, you took the cake with that one!

I want to add on my understanding of the "aliens" and the "Annunaki". As you said the Aliens and Annunaki were fighting, but from my understanding of it these beings were hue-man just like us. As you mentioned, the Annunaki were giants. Historically speaking, these giants did have a fight with another group, but this group didn't look any different from them, except in stature. This group were called Dwarfs. As you stated, these beings were sent to live inside the Earth, which is where the Dwarfs currently live. So I'm of the persuasion that the Dwarfs are the "Aliens" spoken of in the Bible.

I want to add on my understanding of the "aliens" and the "Annunaki". As you said the Aliens and Annunaki were fighting, but from my understanding of it these beings were hue-man just like us. As you mentioned, the Annunaki were giants. Historically speaking, these giants did have a fight with another group, but this group didn't look any different from them, except in stature. This group were called Dwarfs. As you stated, these beings were sent to live inside the Earth, which is where the Dwarfs currently live. So I'm of the persuasion that the Dwarfs are the "Aliens" spoken of in the Bible.

In terms of color identity yes they were as hue-man's which is why the flesh we dwell in is of a hue color.

One thing about this planet as I was describing to my daughter is that this planet as shown in the movie star wars is a hub for being in and out of this galaxy. We have multidimensional being living here (There are our people and others). I was watching the discovery channel and around the Andaman territory they've found bones of humans that stood no taller then 2 to 4 feet tall. I suspect that these are the dwarf being but where they come from is unknown.

Leviticus 21:20 speak of dwarf but as a diseased person which doesn't give the indication that it was talking about a specific species. When the scripture actually say '[/]dwarf[/B]' the word actually means 'crushed'

It was actually talking about a crushed back. I believe this is the only place where the word 'Dwarf' actually appears.

Now if were talking about the religion of the Norse and German religions then Dwarf and their war between the elks is on a different level.

Peace and Blessings

You close with it but still make one mistake when you start equating anything biblically in the OT with people.

The "Dwarfs" begin with the Sun which is a dwarfstar and other "dwarfs" in its class that hue-men began to worship as Divine instead of their own Divine Nature within.

The OT aint about people in flesh its metaphorical for celestial bodies and their movement at least in the first five books then you gotta go outside to the other Books of Moses.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back