Black Spirituality Religion : Esoteric Scripture Study

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Knowledge Seed, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    Peace fam!

I was thinking since we have people many people here that love scripture and so many people that are into metaphysics, we should come together and look at the scriptures from a metaphysical viewpoint. There is no limit on the scriptures you can quote from. You can quote from the Bible, Koran, Kebra Negast, Vedas, or whatever.

I see a need for this thread because, much of the community is still in shock over terms such as "demon" and "occult". So lets go through the scriptures and see how they relate to the metaphysical discussions that many brothas and sistahs are involved in here at Destee.

Peace!

2. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Excellent idea!

"The domain of Manu recieveth thee with satisfaction. The goddess Maat embraceth thee at the two seasons of the day. may Ra give glory, and power, and truth-speaking, and the appearance as a living soul so that he may gaze upon Heru-khuti, to the KA of the Osiris the Scribe Ani, who speaketh truth before Osiris and who saith;Hail all ye gods of the House of the Soul, who weigh heaven and earth in a balance, and who give celestial food [to the dead]."
    Quote from the papyrus of ANI.

Om...
    (Keeper of the Flame)

3. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    Thats whats up . I suggest we start with the " the book of the living" by ankenton. there is straight fire in there. I have digested most of it but i will dig out some stuff for yall. thats if i can find it ! lol

If any one has an orginal torah. there is nu thin but straight meta physics in there as soon as u open the book. I had one complete with the meta physcial orgin of man as well as the jedeo breast plate but i kind of borrowed it from a rabbi(without him knowing) that is a good source as well. hotep

4. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

social worker
    Ratings:
    +759
    beautiful entry. This is what happens every day. This is a daily shout out to the energy that sustains us all.:terrific:

5. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    As those who follow my post know that I talk a lot about the bible, not because I believe in the book ... actually its the extreme opposite ... I talk about it because there are metaphysical viewpoints that are stated within the scriptures.

I will get it kicking from a biblical point of view ... its long so bare with me on this one.

a
    The bible is a book that is based on hidden secrets which makes the book in a sense occult material with billions of followers whether old covenant or new covenant.

One of the most present themes of the scriptures is based on Astronomy & Astrology which many would consider New Age teachings if they only understood it.

Examples would start with the creation story of Genesis chapter 1 which describes the starry system. This is where the god/gods of the bible tell us to read to find information based on events, season, etc (Genesis 1:14)... Chapter 2 and garden of Eden ... the 4 waters actually represent the passage way of the Milky way and the stones named are representation of stars. This is the same story of Genesis 28 which deals with Jacobs latter i.e Milky way which speaks of angels flowing up and down .. these angels are shooting stars.

Abram from the land of Chaldees literally means 'the land of the astrologers'. One of the first acts was to bring tithing to Melchizedek the Priest of the Most High god. The word Melchizedek is actual Adonizedek which literal means 'Aten the Righteous'. In other words, Abram brought offering to the High Priest of the Sun god. This act too deals with the Solstice and the Solar cycle.

The story of Abraham's sacrifice of the ram was to identify the leaving out of 'Taraus' and moving into 'Aries' which is why there was so much anger from Moses when the golden Calves were built because the time of Taraus had left. Once again, Abraham's grandson Jacab and the 12 signs of zodiac which the book of Job describes so well.

And then you have Jesus which was represent the time of Pieces and again, in the book of Joel YHWH the High Priest said, in the last days god shall pour out his spirit ... the man with the vase pouring out water was the time of Aquarius which is what we are still heading into. Jesus even gave a command to his apostles when asked where will they go after he is go i.e. Pieces and he said go into the 'HOUSE/ZODIAC' of the man with that carries vase of water; i.e. Aquarius.

The bible as shown in the very first book Genesis the first chapter should have been read as it was ... and astronomical chart with the understanding of Astrology as Jacob gave blessing to the personalities of each child i.e. sign. The list goes on based on the teaching of Astronomy and Astrology found within the scriptures - this is a New Age study and for those would like to go deeper into this area ... lets talk.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------

The second phase of the scriptures actually deal with being that are not of this planet and these have man identified as 'Elohim's. Some of these being were here millions of years before humanity and one is the reptilians which is the first to be discussed in the scriptures. Genesis chapter 3 and the serpent which was the most subtle/smart in the garden ... even smarter then the beings that the gods created. The serpent is a reptilians ...

When god cursed the serpent to his belly and dusk is what he will eat, he is actually talking about sending them into hiding inside of the earth. The reptilians have not gone anywhere ... they still dwell upon this earth. They have also mastered the art of shape-shifting.

These same reptilians was supposed to be smarter then Adam and Eve which is what tricked Eve supposedly. This caused a great war between the reptilians and the Annunaki i.e. giants which is who the gods were in the bible. The father of the Annnunaki is mentioned in the bible as well because as we know the giants are the sons of the Annunaki which has a father.

The battle is waged between the Annunaki and the Reptilians for supremacy but neither have the best interest of black folks. The Annunaki are written as the gods and the Reptilians are written as devils; yet they both are evil toward our people. Genesis chapter 11 proves this as they found no reason to confuse our language they did it anyways which caused division amongst black folks. They did this according to the scriptures because we became to powerful and we could do anything we desired to do which meant even cause them harm. We built the pyramids but the Whites say that we aliens did it. If they are bible believes like they try to convince to world then they would see that these aliens tried to confuse the Africans while they were still in the process of building a pyramid.

Then the scriptures speak of the shades which are water shadow being which live in and under the water but they are shadow creatures who have no physical form but take possession of humans through the drinking of water. This is why when Jesus met the man who possessed by legions the devils asked to go into the swine and from that point they ran straight to the water killing the swine but releasing them back into the abyss. Back to Genesis chapter 1:2 and there was wickedness over the face of the waters ... Please read Job 26:5 the word 'Dead' is actually 'Rapha' which means giant ghost.

NOTE: THE SHADES ARE CONSIDER THE DEMONS EVEN THOUGH THE WORD DEMON DOESN'T EXIST IN THE BIBLE. THEY ARE THE ONES WHO TAKE POSSESSION OF THE BODY THROUGH DRINKING WATER.

Then you have the Draconian which represent the 7 headed dragon (this is astronomical representing The constellation of the Dragon/Draco/Dracula). These being are the so-called fallen angels of the scriptures and they have the ability to fly and thus they are called Seraphim's ( flyng dragon or serpents).

Note: Humans are alien to this planet and it must be noted that the reptilians were the first to inhabit this planet and they are still here in great numbers. These reptilians were once known as raptors in the dinosaur days so we think.

Then you have humans which represents the story of Adam but in reality its about universal beings i.e. spirits, who identify themselves as Africans. These beings called the Annunaki molded flesh as was commanded by us; universal beings so that we can enter them experiencing the beauties of earth.

we look like our Universal Mother but in the shape of humans. The being called the Annunaki listened to us and so they created these bodies which was laced with the poison of forgetfulness ... and thus we are fighting to remember who we really are.

We are not shadow beings we are beings that look like the night clear sky which is universal black with specs of starry lights shaped as humans once again. Many speak of light beings coming to their rescue and they do rightfully so, these being are electrons .. universal frictions sent by the Mother to assist her children. I have seen them and they have helped me in various of situations.

The breath of gods was simply our spirits entering these mortal bodies for we are gods.

Let us not forget about the Pleiadeans who are mentioned or even their 7 planets which are mentioned in the scriptures of Job and Amos. I don't know to much about these being but if I'm correct, they are where the blue eye blonde folks come from. You have to seek out Native American stories that speak of these beings with blonde hair and blue eyed beings from different places. - If this is your cup of tea then holla at me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next you have the Kemetic stories of men gods such as Moses (King not Pharaoh because only a woman could be a Pharaoh/Per-aah), Jesus (King), David (the Eye of God/the Eye of Ra) and the list goes on ....

You also have the story of humans being made into devils but many fail to realize is that a devil simply means a liar and we are all liars if we dwell within the body; why? Because that which doesn't persist doesn't exist! The body dies thus making the body an illusion a lie and we are all liars for a time until we are released from this body, because the very essence of our physical is a lie. I hope this is understood within context.

I just wanted to get this started ... the bible in essence is riddled with many layers of philosophies, theologies, secrets and secret societies, aliens, and many other idealism.

PEACE

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674
    CHAOS

U GETTING TOO DEEP RU2RELIGIOUS, I DONT WANT U TO GET SHIPPED OFF TO GUANTANAMO BAY!!! ( I C U GOD)
    ALSO AS A PROPONET OF THE DRACONIAN/TYPHONIAN(STELLAR) CURRENT, I APPROVE THIS MESSAGE.

7. GeorgeM

GeorgeM Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +33
    Peace to the Gods that are bringing the knowledge today!

8. Knowledge Seed

Knowledge Seed Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +551
    ru2religious, you took the cake with that one!

I want to add on my understanding of the "aliens" and the "Annunaki". As you said the Aliens and Annunaki were fighting, but from my understanding of it these beings were hue-man just like us. As you mentioned, the Annunaki were giants. Historically speaking, these giants did have a fight with another group, but this group didn't look any different from them, except in stature. This group were called Dwarfs. As you stated, these beings were sent to live inside the Earth, which is where the Dwarfs currently live. So I'm of the persuasion that the Dwarfs are the "Aliens" spoken of in the Bible.

9. ru2religious

ru2religious Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,891
    In terms of color identity yes they were as hue-man's which is why the flesh we dwell in is of a hue color.

One thing about this planet as I was describing to my daughter is that this planet as shown in the movie star wars is a hub for being in and out of this galaxy. We have multidimensional being living here (There are our people and others). I was watching the discovery channel and around the Andaman territory they've found bones of humans that stood no taller then 2 to 4 feet tall. I suspect that these are the dwarf being but where they come from is unknown.

Leviticus 21:20 speak of dwarf but as a diseased person which doesn't give the indication that it was talking about a specific species. When the scripture actually say '[/]dwarf[/B]' the word actually means 'crushed'

It was actually talking about a crushed back. I believe this is the only place where the word 'Dwarf' actually appears.

Now if were talking about the religion of the Norse and German religions then Dwarf and their war between the elks is on a different level.

Peace and Blessings

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    You close with it but still make one mistake when you start equating anything biblically in the OT with people.

The "Dwarfs" begin with the Sun which is a dwarfstar and other "dwarfs" in its class that hue-men began to worship as Divine instead of their own Divine Nature within.

The OT aint about people in flesh its metaphorical for celestial bodies and their movement at least in the first five books then you gotta go outside to the other Books of Moses.