Black People : Esoteric Politics, Exoteric Poitics

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Natinr, Feb 13, 2008.

1. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    There seems to be an overt or publicview of Barak Obama that says, he is Black, he is progressive, he is liberal, and he is not afraid to call Bush an ********, and if he does not win we as Black folks know w have a fighting chance the next time.
    Then there is the secret or SUBROSA view that says he will ride on the backs of Black folks into a position of internation power, poitical or private that will ensure a PAX AMERICAN, and a global NEW WORLD ORDER:SuN024:

2. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    How many of us.....

will fall for the hype?

3. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    It's either vote for a nice emblum on the hood of the hog or a critical mass boycott representative government politics all together.

I haven't voted for anybody for my whole life (I was boycotting)
    I will vote (I have my own little esoteric secret about what the wind maybe forecasting *allegorically speaking*)

I went to the oracles and got an interesting reading .....the message tied into my own existence coupled with my divining abilities to give me an answer (coincidentally) that I have been brooding on for quite sometime now.

1)Could be my own delusional matrix.

2) Could be my own (Governmentally inspired), subconsciously, obsequious rationalizations:tongue:

3) Maybe the "little wombs" or images of an intact African (Black man woman and child) family lifted to the "symbolic" capstone of a country which originally appropriated its aesthetic imagery and esoteric by-laws from Africans in the first place is the source of my reasoning.

4) Maybe I "See" an Omen of *what is* to come outside of the context of rigorous intellectualism and pragmatism........:bingo:

5) Maybe I should take the Booker T. approach and just get out there with a plow and get dirty on the field as my ultimate resolve. (and get satisfaction/validation from how many badges I can hang from my chest; securing my VIP pass to any African based intellectual discussion.)

(Its what it is)

4. Natinr

Natinr Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    You do have an understanding of Set

And why Holywood ragged our heritage, with "Stargate" and "the Mummy"
    Some of our youth unfortunately, who are unfamiliar with teachers of the community like Shekem Ur Shekem,
    Saw the Kemetic images, as ours
    and embraced the whole shebang as
    positive. And thought the temples of Set were also.
    I say esoteric and exoteric because "THEY" know of the power the family image,
    the point is, is it being used to lead or mislead?

I adjure all concientious Black folks to read Obama's article entitled Restoring American Leadership,
    in the :read: CFR magazine

5. MenNefer

MenNefer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Dimensions behind the intention

I "Know" they are running out of card tricks now that I am bearing witness to how THEY have to resort to using the IMAGE of the B-M-W&C as a subterfuge for the masses. Its like that pivotal point when you havin a one on one (and you been getting your ars kicked) and you see that your opponent is *Over* defending a strike that you thought was not doing that much damage. (Thats when you start knuckling up and tuckin your chin and sayin "Ughhh hugh ughhh Hugh Mutha Mutha":flamet: )

I will comment as well on the CFR read .....Hetep

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    lol!

Only those who get caught sleeping.

7. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States