Egypt : Esoteric IslamoEgyptoism

Blackbird

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 31, 2004
Da Desert, literally
Occupation
Professional Hitman
No attmept to offend....

Why is esoteric beliefs of an Eastern variety more important than the traditions of the West, Central and South Africans?

We know Eastern Kabbalistic numerology and such stuff, but we know little about the Dikenga wheel, why?

Are we obsessed due to our conditioning in Western society to devalue everything Sub-saharan Africa, while advancing the "higher" civilizations of Egypt, Arabia and Israel?

I need honest answers and not excuses filled with assumptions and dogma.

Blackbird

Honest Answer (Although it is an assumption)

Blackbird said:
No attmept to offend....

Why is esoteric beliefs of an Eastern variety more important than the traditions of the West, Central and South Africans?

We know Eastern Kabbalistic numerology and such stuff, but we know little about the Dikenga wheel, why?

Are we obsessed due to our conditioning in Western society to devalue everything Sub-saharan Africa, while advancing the "higher" civilizations of Egypt, Arabia and Israel?

I need honest answers and not excuses filled with assumptions and dogma.

Blackbird

Maybe this big KMT craze will open the way to people becoming more familiar with these other traditions. I think people have a tendency to ride with what is the most popular plus there is so much controversy and lies spread about the African base of ancient KMT it may make one represent in the flavor of historic rebellion. I don't think there is one lumped answer...but I can see how people devalue the accomplishments/efficasy of sub Saharan spiritual systems.

I want to cont. post later on getting caught up in ritual and tradition instead of focusing on the HEART of all of these (Culturally based) spiritual Systems.

CHAOS

ONE OF THE REASON IS BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM ARE UNKNOWN OR VERY SECRETIVE.MANY ARE PULL TO THE KMT, OR QABALLAH AND WHAT NOT BECAUSE THE INFO IS THERE.WHICH IN ESSENSE IS NOTHING BUT WATER DOWN STUFF WHICH COME FROM ANCIENT SOCEREY CULTS OF EQUATORIAL AFRICA, ANTARCTICA(GOWANDALAND) AND "ATLANTIS". PEOPLE IN THEIR MINDS SEE MONUMENTS AND OTHER THINGS AND THINK WOW THEY ARE VERY ADVANCED, WHICH IN ESSENCE, IT MAY BE THE OPPOSITE.

DARKSIDE MAGICK said:
CHAOS

ONE OF THE REASON IS BECAUSE ALOT OF THEM ARE UNKNOWN OR VERY SECRETIVE.MANY ARE PULL TO THE KMT, OR QABALLAH AND WHAT NOT BECAUSE THE INFO IS THERE.WHICH IN ESSENSE IS NOTHING BUT WATER DOWN STUFF WHICH COME FROM ANCIENT SOCEREY CULTS OF EQUATORIAL AFRICA, ANTARCTICA(GOWANDALAND) AND "ATLANTIS". PEOPLE IN THEIR MINDS SEE MONUMENTS AND OTHER THINGS AND THINK WOW THEY ARE VERY ADVANCED, WHICH IN ESSENCE, IT MAY BE THE OPPOSITE.

Antartica was actually habitable at a time? I knew it!! But foreal though can you speak on that a little or send me a personal message my brother. You be dropping science, where you learn all of this? Initiation?

CHAOS

YES I HAVE DONE INITIATIONS AND WILL BE DOING THE BANTU/CONGO RITES LATER THIS YEAR. BUT THE WAY THINGS ARE NOW IF YOU ARE OPEN TO CERTAIN ENERGIES, YOU CAN INITIATE YOURSELF. THE WANTING OF NEW INFORMATION IS INITIATION. THE REASON YOU AND YOUR SOUL IS HERE IN THIS PRESENT "TIME" IS INITIATION. MANY TIME WE GET INFO IN OUR MINDS THAT SOUND CRAZY CRAZY OR DONT HAVE "EVIDENCE" TO BACK IT UP, THAT JUST THE "GREAT OLD ONES" SENDING STUFF TO YOU. A GREAT EXERCISE TO DO IS, EVERY TIME YOU GO SOMEWHERE OUTSIDE LOOK AT ALL SYMBOLS YOU COME UPON TO AND LOOK AT THEM MORE IN DEPTH THAN YOU USE TO. LOOK AT THE TARGET SIGN AND SEE THE SYMBOL FOR RA/RE, LOOK AT STARBUCKS AND SEE YEMAYA COMING OUT OF THE WATERS. AS YOU LOOK AT MORE SYMBOLS THEY WILL TALK TO YOU AND GIVE YOU INFORMATION THAT LAY DORMANT IN YOU.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back