Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
The scroll of hidden law.
scroll.jpg

Some believe that the entire Universe, all time all space and all reality is written on a scroll. A scroll bearing the handwriting of God. The Universe itself, dark matter-is like the black ink from God's pen. Every word written on the scroll creates a reality or dimension unto the fabric of space. We exist within the lower quantum levels of this ink, which to us is like empty space, a vacuum, a void. Hence "the word of God" is the Universe, the manifestation of a divine intent.

The law that keeps this world in place is hidden. The laws that we learn, study and acknowledge are only the children of this one law, and at times some suggest they are not laws at all, only ways of keeping us from discovering the one law.

In search of this one law, or even in search of this one God- over time Humans have found codes. Codes in the cosmos, codes in nature and even codes within their scriptures. These codes overtime themselves have become hidden and esoteric. In the attempt to find the keys to heaven sometimes we stumble across the keys to our infinite selves...like looking for lost car keys and finding loose change.

In antiquity esoteric codes were usually found by those who paid attention. Those who look for patterns in the sky, in music and even in people.
What do we query the most about with our spirits? The future. We look to the heavens for signs, we look to the earth and we look within. What will become of me tomorrow? The wisest among Men have found the hidden mysteries of "God's scroll" but kept those methods to themselves, teaching only a chosen few. Today's cultures would call them Elitist. But they did it not to deny freedoms from others only to keep ultimate power for themselves. The exposure to higher science does come with a heavy price to pay. A loaded pistol looks like a shiny toy to a child. Those willing for the truth must also be prepared to die, because the truth will kill you.

The ability to die consciously is always a sign.

In a world of holographic illusions the souls of dragons can be compressed within the bodies of Men. The trees that once spoke to our Ancestors, stand now as silent Giants, but whispering to each other the follies of Humankind.
Edgar Cayce a man that created a self-induced trance in order to decode the hidden Universe said "dreams are today's answers to tomorrow's questions." Yet the dream sciences have long been abandoned by modern Man, replaced of course with a fixation on modern history. The importance of the past is determined by our ability to change the present.

If we haven't begun the journey yet, we must take the steps towards the path of investigation. The truth is all around us and within us.

Are you prepared to read the scroll of hidden law?

Follow these very easy steps.

You need only 5 ingredients.

1. An open mind.
2. A plain white sheet of paper.
3. Two hands.
4. A question or Intent.
5. Pen or Pencil

With the white sheet of paper in your hands, start to ball up the paper with both hands while repeating a question about your life, the universe etc., anything that you would like to know or an intent you would like to manifest. Repeat the question/intent over and over outloud until you have a nice tight ball.

Once you have a nice tight ball unravel it and open it up again as it was before. Now you have a very unique pattern. Think of your question again and keep starring at the paper. Give it a good looking over -What do you see? You may start to see shapes and images form, characters will be outlined. If you can take your pen or pencil and sketch over the image you see do so. Some people have gotten sacred patterns from this method.

The image that jumps out at you may seem very abstract, but it's a code. It means something to you, perhaps not now- but later.

Keep your images hidden.

Naturally some are more talented at finding esoteric codes than others. The masters may border on the level of insanity most of us are unwilling to approach. There is a obsession with numbers and patterns that eventually guides their six senses. It is not unhealthy however. It was never unhealthy for our African families that still read entrails as a form of divination. You'd be surprised that some of those same pattern exist on in the wrinkles paper.

Mental Scientists might say our minds are playing tricks on us. And still there are millions that play the lottery based upon the numbers the receive in their dreams. Some people read their daily horoscopes before stepping outside. In the movie "Lady in the water" a young code breaker finds meaning on the back of cereal boxes.

26 letters in the english alphabet can be used to create patterns for an infinite number of words, yet the code seekers know their futures are hidden within the morning newspaper.

Divination of this level doesn't take skill it takes practice. It takes concentration and the clearing of the mind. The codes are everywhere, it all depends on what you need to know.

1. If you clear your mind and stare at a full article in the newspaper, ask what you are seeking outloud, continue to stare meanwhile blurring your eyes in and out, or closing your eyes and opening them. Certain words will be highlighted over others, you may see a "glow" around those words. Write down the words that jump out of the page. Write them down.

MetaSaience said:
And still there are millions that play the lottery based upon the numbers the receive in their dreams.

Hail Up Brother MetaSaience!

As I read this, my mind immediately mapped to a time when running numbers was the order of the day for a Black Man and his family. Following the age of the Mafia...what, they were Italian ? Sicilians ..yes...and the like and following there style of coming up, gaining capital. The Mafia turned legit and imposed the laws and rules developed for them on us.
I recall the Mothers asking the youngest child who was able to speak, what the number for the day would be. And yes there were the dreams! Down here in the ghettos and barrios....

Thanks for Sharing!
:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

M.E.
:hearts2:

P.S.

Love the VOICE and looking forward to hearing more:qqb018:

Yes these methods do indeed work Bro. Tyab14, for most people it takes practice. Another method I use is basically flipping the dictionary, asking a question and stopping when your intuition tells you. I've mentioned before that I received information about Obama's assassination. At least this is how I interpreted the code. We can always be wrong.

I say "we" because there are other code breakers out there that use the bible for codes. I wouldn't use the bible, but I understand that because it is connected to the sub-conscious of millions of people and spirits it can be effect for extracting codes as well.

Very interesting short film.....
Code Of God

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back