Black People : Erykah Badu - Another Flaming Sellout - Western Esotericism

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Chinelo, Jun 5, 2012.

1. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    One more down for the count....smh........

:bye:

2. Zim

Zim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Ratings:
    +666
    what did I just watch?

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is the explicit evidence of everything that I've ever written about "how white people and white culture" are a living cancer that alters and destroys everything that it comes into contact with. I just recently said that "white people have never changed. I stated that they are the same as they were in the caves, in Greece and in Rome. It is our people who have been changed, modified and altered into something other than ourselves.

Many are indeed called but few are chosen. What do I mean by this Biblical passage? It means that there will always be those of our people who will be the custodians of our people, our legacy, our culture, science and our history. I used to look at this as a form of torture and pain at one time. I incorrectly assumed that it was my job to spread it and to teach it to as many of our people as I could....l was wrong. I was wrong simply because it has taken many years to really and deeply acknowledge the divine statement that; When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

In fact, I have ignored many of our ancestors statements concerning what I was learning and doing...somehow thinking that I would be able to do what they could not in terms of waking our people up...again, I was wrong. Even Garvey stated that; If you can but reach ONE PERSON you will have done a great thing. Oh well, my hell is that I didn't ask for this job. I didn't even ask to know or learn all that I have. I have always been asking myself, "why me"? I've been asking myself that question because I thought that I knew me.

My life and the roads that I've traveled just didn't allow me to see that there was another plan for my life that I was unaware of. As far as I was concerned, I was that piece of black coal that enjoyed being a piece of black coal without acknowledging that the pressures of my journey and life were changing me into something more valuable than I could imagine or that I ever consciously wanted.

And so I sit back and watch as the living cancer devours what I considered to be the best of us, the most talented of us, the brightest of us and those of us who are the most down trodden....while my hell is in knowing that there isn't a dam thing I can do about it. Does this living cancer make our people bad people?...no it doesn't, it simply makes them victims. Rest in Peace Sister Badu.

4. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    That video was more disturbing than any horror flick I had seen.

5. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632
    You just watched the rape mentally and physically of the black woman's soul......Been going on for 400 years now.

When you are able to get a sister in the likes of Erykah Badu to swim naked in a bathtub of Blood and Semen with caucasoids surrounding her......you know you are in trouble.....

Actually though, i knew Badu was gone when she stripped naked on the streets of Dallas texas for her last mainstream video.......

:bye:

6. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    i'm a badu fan but that video was horrible....
    that broad has gone plum loco....

one love
    khasm

7. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    Man it seems that folks don't like when Live things come alive.

8. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472

whas that mean?

one love
    khasm

9. Chinelo

Ratings:
    +1,632

Of course you knew we would have a supporter of this nonsense.....Its all "artistic" and conveying a "Message".....:lol:

The Black woman's naked body swimming naked in a tub of perverbial BLOOD and SEMEN with satanic punk-rock caucasoids surrounding her somehow is putting across a message....smh....

never fails

10. candeesweet

candeesweet Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,019
    She proving that now that Women are not held up to par anymore. We are drowding in the consumptions of what made you & I. She atempting to return to her roots externally as well as internally cause it's gonna take the individual to do this. Since she's a "star" publically is her affirmation!

Users found this page by searching for:

1. erykah badu sellout