Black Spirituality Religion : Error in the Source

44Reasons

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 7, 2008
So I decided to start another thread for the simple fact that I picked up on the synchronicity of another failed thread. The thread was called error and it made me want to share my new discovery in sound right reasoning. If you all heard of Dr.Malchi's work he speaks of this technique and its many uses, I just choose it for the word Sorcery.

Now if you take the word Sorcery apart you would get Source error, so is Sorcery is just working with errors in the Source? Is true magic just somebodies mistake that you are using for self? If this was one giant matrix we would be both the Neo and the mister andersons, both working on the mistakes the giant mainframe makes.

I know I am not a mistake but are all these sychrozied moments I go through a mistake that leads me to my final purpose or am I making these mistakes.

I am a Sorcery I make errors in the Source that benefit me, I cant put it any simpler than that.

Lilith says its just one giant mistake, make sure to check your work.......

So I decided to start another thread for the simple fact that I picked up on the synchronicity of another failed thread. The thread was called error and it made me want to share my new discovery in sound right reasoning. If you all heard of Dr.Malchi's work he speaks of this technique and its many uses, I just choose it for the word Sorcery.

Now if you take the word Sorcery apart you would get Source error, so is Sorcery is just working with errors in the Source? Is true magic just somebodies mistake that you are using for self? If this was one giant matrix we would be both the Neo and the mister andersons, both working on the mistakes the giant mainframe makes.

I know I am not a mistake but are all these sychrozied moments I go through a mistake that leads me to my final purpose or am I making these mistakes.

I am a Sorcery I make errors in the Source that benefit me, I cant put it any simpler than that.

Sounds like an interesting theory.

THANATOS

CHAOS LIVES!!!!!!!!!!!!