Black People : Erin Andrews $55M mocks real pain and suffering by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by MS234, Mar 8, 2016.

1. MS234

MS234 Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    If you don't understand where you are people, here's yet another reminder. No let up. That pressure you feel keep that pressure applied on breaking the chains of ignorance.

THE NAKED TRUTH! Erin Andrews $55M settlement makes a mockery of real pain and suffering experienced by families like Eric Garner and Freddie Gray who received a FRACTION of that payout

BY Gersh Kuntzman /
    NEW YORK DAILY NEWS /
    Tuesday, March 8, 2016, 9:29 AM

[​IMG]

No disrespect to the jury in the Erin Andrews case, but I can't breathe.

The ESPN reporter just got a $55 million award for the pain and suffering of being videotaped naked in a Nashville hotel room in 2008.

[​IMG]

ESPN reporter Erin Andrews, with her attorney Marshall Grossman, broke down in tears after facing her convicted stalker Michael Barrett for the first time.

Fifty five million dollars because people got to see Erin Andrews naked on the Internet.

But Erin Andrews is still alive and, as the defendants in the case argued, is certainly thriving. She's free to go on "Dancing with the Stars" or schmooze with NFL players. But a jury felt her pain — and treated the symptoms with cash. America, what a country.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...settlement-mockery-pain-suf-article-1.2556525

• True True x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • List
  2. Chaya Chaim

Chaya Chaim Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +269
    Typical blonde Edomite attention whore gets MILLIONS because she whined like they all do when they don't get their way despite that skank slept her way to get where she is , the casting couch is real and NEVER went away. .

Our people have legitimate complains the same ME-DUNCE-US/MEDIA says "just forgive and forget/don't live in hate (notice Edomite hypocrite beasts constantly tell us that yet if we looked at them wrong they hold decade grudges??)

Erin Andrews is a typical Khazarian Edomite jezebel who thinks she's worth more than she is, she's nothing more than a side chick who caught feelings her pimp just saw her as such real talk fam

3. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    I see a wannabe blonde lol

I highlighted this thread to show what is real pain and suffering and what is not.

She'll live

Thanks for your comment Bro. Chaya

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,735
  5. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    That's how the system works.

We could say that Erin should have received way less, but that is between her and what the defendant is able to pay in the punitive fines, in this case $55 million.

• Not to mention this lawsuit was against the Marriott Hotel chain (Marriott International, Inc.).

If the city of NY were to pay $55 million for every police issue of misconduct, abuse and negligent homicide, it very well may be a deterrent, but everyone living in NY (and L.A.) would see a tax increase like they never had.

Or they would probably have to give pay cuts to everyone in the department, firing some potentially, or just close the department due to lack of funds.

If Eric Garner were choked by hotel staff or security, then Marriott International would have been on seeing more than this $55 million deduction to the Garner family.

Most settlements are with the city and are usually negotiated around an average of $5mill, not usually more than $10mil.

Again, if the system of policing the police and how they are penalized were more personalized, that might be better, but then of course there would never be a $55 million dollar settlement again one cop.

Another idea is to privatize the police departments... but hopefully we think that is a bad idea, even though it is slowly happening undisclosed to the vast majority of the public.

Yes, she'll be ok... and just like we see how entertainers and sports athletes get paid way more than teachers, health care workers, and others doing far more beneficial things to help people that doesn't involve making a round object go inside-up-down-and-around to make people happy...

it is what it is

Respect

• Like Like x 1
    • Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  6. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Thank you. This is so unbelievable. America, what a country.

• True True x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  7. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900

You didn't mention the rhetorical nature of your post. lol

You're preaching to the choir. I think most people know this. I'm just sayin'

I know where i am.

You know where we are too.

That doesn't mean give up or give in.

life is until the death.

Until we keep fighting.

Peace Bro. U

8. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Was hoping nobody actually bit too hard on that comment, because then we would have to talk about the practicality of the payout system when it comes to a public vs private entity.

Ready, let's begin

How much should Erin have gotten and how much should the Garner family had gotten?

Simple question, so let's start there.

Will await for the response to this one.

9. MS234

United States
    Ratings:
    +3,900
    This is beyond just a payout/off.

if i have to go further then this then i've underestimated you.

And i know i have not underestimated you.

Peace.

10. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

So that's a non-response, yet the topic is talking about the dis-appropriate monetary compensations.
    Cool beans, nothing to see here I guess, just rhetoric.

Because if'n we don't give up or give in (which of course wasn't what my post was about) and there is no practical info to suggest how to resolve this dilemma, what's the point of talking about "don't give up".

Was asking, and still asking for the numbers that would work or be satisfactory, if there are none, then this is just fussing to fuss because nothing would be satisfactory... which sounds like "giving up or giving in" to me.

Was actually trying to engage in the practice of thinking out the practical resolution.
    Ho hum, guess this was the mistake