Black People Politics : Eric Holder: Chief Justice John Roberts Is Wrong On Race Read more: http://talkingpointsmemo.com/dc

From my view, the only true force he has, the bully pulpit, will probably be used to push his goals and agenda to be accomplished as the nations First Black President. Not to mention, he has to move very strategically, since they would like to impeach him. As you well know, the political landscape is an art of compromise, but like you, I hope the TTP dies on arrival.

Clyde why do you think President Obama is not more forceful in exposing Republican un-democratic policies, attacks on social and income inequality, and oligarchy strong agenda? I have to say that Obama's TTP (Trans-Pacific Partnership) so called free trade agreement greatly favors transnational corps but hurts rank and file Americans that will cause more jobs to be outsourced. He was suppose to be about change that is the same BS. He aint perfect but that TTP is not something that comes from someone looking out for all Americans only the top 1% benefit from so-called Free Trade Agreements. Clinton did the same thing with NAFTA. That tells you who is really running the country, its banks and huge transnational corps, when is enough be enough?

Holder is a scum bag Boule member along with the rest of the Alphas who are the most F.B.I agents in the nation. It is always the Boule who champion protesting and complaining about the system they want to assimilate into. The United States of America is an anti-African human being nation that has shown consistently since pre-conception of it as a nation doesn't value African life. But to those Africans who are dead and don't have an African soul they really believe that this nation will change it's sadistic stripes. Holder is the Attorney General of the U.S and you can bet your bottom dollar he has personally ordered the surveillance and secret courts thrashed upon many U.S citizens especially Blackmales like himself.

I don't care about Eric Holder and to those of you who do just because he's Black like you are complete fools.

Eric Holder is becoming more aggressive US-AG. as a black man he can't ignore all these attacks on civil rights and social equality. It is rare you have an AG criticizing a Supreme Court Justice. I think Holder will be remembered as an activist AG and because he had to be, what would he look as a black man to allow these far right wing and insane Republicans have their way? He said nah I'm not going out like that! :box:

You're young and naive my dear sweet brother. I really like you and I hate to come out against your statements but you're wrong Eric Holder is deceitful as most Boule they mask themselves as freedom fighters. But you are I are the real and true freedom fighters. People who aren't connected with the system and partakers of the sins of this wicked nation.

Brother, haven't you gotten into trouble before for talking down on black folk?

Holder is a scumbag

The United States of America is an anti-African human being nation

But to those Africans who are dead and don't have an African soul

I don't care about Eric Holder and to those of you who do just because he's Black like you are complete fools

If not, I have no choice but to report this post:

Enki

Holder is a scum bag Boule member along with the rest of the Alphas who are the most F.B.I agents in the nation. It is always the Boule who champion protesting and complaining about the system they want to assimilate into. The United States of America is an anti-African human being nation that has shown consistently since pre-conception of it as a nation doesn't value African life. But to those Africans who are dead and don't have an African soul they really believe that this nation will change it's sadistic stripes. Holder is the Attorney General of the U.S and you can bet your bottom dollar he has personally ordered the surveillance and secret courts thrashed upon many U.S citizens especially Blackmales like himself.

I don't care about Eric Holder and to those of you who do just because he's Black like you are complete fools.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back