Black Short Stories : Ephesian (Fore Myself)

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
REGISTERED MEMBER
Aug 10, 2013
As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my head the brain which is the knowledge center deciphering intelligent forms enable to see reality form before me with dialect tongues of many different languages people are persons persons are women fathers children given names of repetition from several written calligraphies. Stories are told from the minds of the masses sold enjoyed hearing cheers and laughter in silence while reading in their chairs focus becomes serious enough to hold the bind which is the spine of any spoken word given....

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my eyes to sea farther and the further eyes go without physicality appearing i see most time piercing into space on top of topography geometric design horticulture of lush leafy vibrant lands where peace sings aloud in the mourning of all egos rising working diligently harder and vigilant over my brothers back together we are unit one the fortress walls stretch out wider than our arms combines standing side by side. My sistah represents the restoration of love supreme knowledge controlled by deep wisdom in tune with all of everything risen to be live plus schoolteacher the first fish swimming still with her school through waters deeming dangerous when sleeping in your vision the proverbial branch of higher spirituality knowing exactly who you are suppose to be....

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my nose to smell fear sweetness courageousness sadness liveliness depression unrealness and more....

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my mouth to open out positivity into the air though shut my mouth when negativity enters the mind which is the temple too to be manifested as i taste sourness rotten another extreme attracting another extreme as tides wave about back and forth like pendulum of a swing the blade is sharpest with two hooks one on each end imagined is why i aspire to be balanced outside of the swing touch or simply stop it by not speaking and if spoken word let it be perceptive enough to be related to all which is the power to stop life or start life breathing. Use my breath wisely.

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my backside to stand upright the toughness of endurance the strength fore my strong from my neck to my feet plus lowerfront i steadfast with victory and glory beside me stood highest who touches the heavens raining serenity upon me during my travel empowered to speech as a pillar effectively the power of god is within me completely armored relentless around my upfront....

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my circle of life which is the belt to hold the truth together from bottom to top above so below wrapped tightly feeling instinctively of anything that is not higher i must leave it in the land of the lower half the division symbol of two circles each balancing on top and underneath the see saw effect cause earthly matters are never over mind mind is a projection of heaven or hell both determining manifestation in the physical which is earth sow heaven is where i reap the harvest of eternity the musical infinity the rest in peace is the truth of why i pay dues above so below to be my best that i could growing like the vegetation around me together deeply rooted searching for the same love as one of a kind. The truth protects everything on me though without the belt i lose comfort in the eyes of god stripped naked as a lie exposed to my natural fear the sight of knowing flesh....

As Nefertum Husia Shayheh i use my shoulders arms and hands to provide love warming support wealth happiness around all children and my people always sincere the fellowship the commune we congregate we gather to enjoy the festivities....

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back