Black Men : [Ep. 2] How Men Become DOGS | "Right vs. Wrong"

Entertaining series so far. And just to state it, these women are horrible! Talk about unappreciative....

But really..why are they dating women like this? The nice guy is dating a chick with serious anger issues, the broke guy a woman of high maintenance, and the gullible one a woman who takes advantage of his trust?? It would seem as though these traits didn't just spring up the day they broke up, so what's the deal?

Isn't that like a woman who seeks commitment dating a guy who likes to sleep around? What's the difference?

:10500: more gender war? when will it end?

How is a webseries about dating and relationships considered "gender war" ? I watched the entire series before I posted it here.. and there's nothing in it that could be considered "gender war".. fallback..

Entertaining series so far. And just to state it, these women are horrible! Talk about unappreciative....

But really..why are they dating women like this? The nice guy is dating a chick with serious anger issues, the broke guy a woman of high maintenance, and the gullible one a woman who takes advantage of his trust?? It would seem as though these traits didn't just spring up the day they broke up, so what's the deal?

Isn't that like a woman who seeks commitment dating a guy who likes to sleep around? What's the difference?

peace Angela,

I think the sharp contrasts are a function of the web-series model. Each season is about 10 episodes.. and each episode is about 10 or 11 minutes.. that's not a lot of time for character development.. especially when you have 6 or 7 different characters.. so they usually set the stage pretty quickly and with very strong contrasts. Season one ended at a pretty interesting point.. I'll be looking out for season 2.

I'm really excited about what's happening in Black Cinema right now with all the different web-series out there.. it could really become a new black film renaissance.. Technology advancement has made it affordable to make films now.. and so folks are able to tell uncompromised stories.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back