Black People : Entertainment

This isn't a new phenomenon though

Malcolm/Farrakhan
John Clarke/Farrakhan
Ray Hagins/Ashra Kwesi
Ben/Malachi York
NOI/Martin Luther King II (Civil Rights activists)
Du Bois/Garvey

I agree with your list, but many of the old schoolers on this list didn't go the ignorant route. Like when Dr. Wesley and Rev. Hagins had their debate. The promoter went to cussing and showing out just because Ray gave in to the debate.

When men get caught up in emotional filibusters, they allow their potential ally to turn into a potential enemy. And when either gets caught up in the FBI, CIA, or government cross hairs, they will applaud the downfall of them, instead of considering how they contributed to "black on black" aggression.

Tru-dat. Ray had to play cop and now a slew of blacks have turned their back on him. I watched the video and saw Ray acting like an agent, it even mad me mad. So what this brutha saying in this vid is true. I even saw him in it and he blown away on the position Ray took in the Mike Brown case.

Exchanging words and debating among each other is healthy, but the sensationalization of the dirty dozens while attempting to deliver information to people, minimizes the information to "entertainment".

You are so right....this vid here is a perfect example of that. Seti was even trying to fight the Dr. at the end.

"IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE AGAINST US"

Ego is the main emotion that many fall victim to, and this comes from the desire to achieve big things independently. The more we work together despite the differences in policy thought, the less the ego will be an issue.

• Imagine if Malcolm and Elijah/Farrakhan would have humbled themselves and worked together.
  • Imagine if Elijah (NOI) and Martin (SCLC) were to have went beyond just meeting, and worked together.
  • Imagine if Ben and York would have united to gain Pan-African support for more places like they had in Georgia (aside for the sexual allegations).
  • Imagine if Clarke and Farrakhan... well, that would not have worked, Clark was too outspoken.

I have ignored some on here, not because I do not like them, but because sometimes interactions either didn't produce clarity or there were hints of aggressive emotions in responses.

This is my point, why not find common ground and work together to educate the masses? But lets be honest, a man that has a degree, written books, and has done extensive research is going to know more about a subject that a person that has read a book on that subject. Seti made one trip to Africa and he felt that made him more qualified on the subject than Dr. Muhammad.

Respect brutha UBNaturally

Peace!

Brother Crown, thank you so much man for posting this. Extremely informative. These are some very gifted brothers and hopefully they can move from words to actually implementing action..
You are most welcome! Lost in all this are the snippets of information regarding how and where to look for historical info, but most of all what surprises me most is that there is not more discussion regarding the videos.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back