Black People : Entertainment

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by crwn, May 15, 2016.

1. crwn

crwn Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    :popcorn:

• Thank You Thank You x 1
    • List
  2. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    Naturally this is more than entertainment that many can learn from.

3. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
  4. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Hard to get past the inter-drama and accept the information without thinking it is agenda based.

Case in point...

This was 3 years ago:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=G6JTfc3MPVA

Enqi exposing Polight and Nu-Cov schemes as having elements of fraud?

A few years later, Enqi has hooked back up with Nu-Cov and Polight:

Young Pharaoh on dealings:

Sa Neter and Polight defend against allegations:

Sa Neter uses Bill Cosby conspiracy angle to defend against this.

"All of them coming out at the same time, after 20 years..."

Notice how Sa Neter completely distance himself from Bambaataa, and didn't dare use this angle when it could have easily been presented.

But let's summarize:

Enqi claimed he saw evidence of fraud
    Young Pharaoh claims similar elements of fraud

Not sure what is going on here, but when it makes Umar Johnson look egotistically bad too, who can be trusted?

5. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736

Is this just the modern way of hustling?
    Nobody looks good in any of this.... entertainment?

I'd rather view some old Ben or Kwesi clips until they get it together

But this could instigate thinking with some that aren't familiar with any of the material they attempt to present. So anything is usually better than nothing.

6. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    To me, they do more fighting that working together to teach...

Peace!

7. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    This isn't a new phenomenon though

Malcolm/Farrakhan
    John Clarke/Farrakhan
    Ray Hagins/Ashra Kwesi
    Ben/Malachi York
    NOI/Martin Luther King II (Civil Rights activists)
    Du Bois/Garvey

When men get caught up in emotional filibusters, they allow their potential ally to turn into a potential enemy. And when either gets caught up in the FBI, CIA, or government cross hairs, they will applaud the downfall of them, instead of considering how they contributed to "black on black" aggression.

Exchanging words and debating among each other is healthy, but the sensationalization of the dirty dozens while attempting to deliver information to people, minimizes the information to "entertainment".

The clashes mentioned above had a real debate and disagreement on issues, though it did become personal over time. This is natural as one doesn't dislike a person because they are short, tall, red, yellow, brown, or pale, but because their policy thought or actions based on those thoughts may affect others in a disagreeable manner.

This then makes the policy debate conform into a personal debate... friend or foe in other words.

"IF YOU ARE NOT WITH US YOU ARE AGAINST US"

Ego is the main emotion that many fall victim to, and this comes from the desire to achieve big things independently. The more we work together despite the differences in policy thought, the less the ego will be an issue.

• Imagine if Malcolm and Elijah/Farrakhan would have humbled themselves and worked together.
    • Imagine if Elijah (NOI) and Martin (SCLC) were to have went beyond just meeting, and worked together.
    • Imagine if Ben and York would have united to gain Pan-African support for more places like they had in Georgia (aside for the sexual allegations).
    • Imagine if Clarke and Farrakhan... well, that would not have worked, Clark was too outspoken.

I have ignored some on here, not because I do not like them, but because sometimes interactions either didn't produce clarity or there were hints of aggressive emotions in responses.

In order to not burn a bridge, I just decide not to cross it at the time, back away, and potentially come back to it later when maturity allows us to recognize how to interact and debate intelligibly.

I watch these MMA fights and how they beat the "sugar honey iced tea" out of each other, and after they finish busting each other up, they say "let's go get a beer"... smh

But I find this endearing that they at least portray the unconditional unity act (even if it's contrived) in order to keep others from being divided on sides. This is good business practice.

I don't consider myself anything in particular, other than a researcher and "scientist".
    So when I see people debate history, whether there are lots of writings or artifacts, or minimal writings or artifacts, the "my information is better than yours" makes me cringe because to me, information is information.

1. What value does the information carry?
    2. How does and can the information get interpreted for understanding?
    3. Does the information cross over to other information that comes from elsewhere?

All of this can be done scientifically, without taking a side or claiming scholastic superiority.
    Which I have seen too often to wonder how much belief has turned into "history class"?

Can we truly look at a pot from 1000 BC and claim to know what someone used that pot for?

These are good thought experiments, but to become emotionally charged to personal attacks over historical information is turning into some other type of sideshow that makes little sense when it comes to academic learning and studying of past existences.

Respect

8. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    The religious money makers fears atheists because their lively hood is at risk and this could be the issue with Polite. As I can remember neither Dr Ben or Master Clarke were fond of these Judeo-Christian religions therefore I doubt any of these characters with diametrically opposed ideas could work honestly together unless they were perpetuating a fraud on the public. Everything under the sun has an history, objects and people have histories. Our problem arises when we fail to differentiate myth from history, beliefs from knowledge. All too often we go searching for shadows when none was cast in the first place. The fact is religion suppresses spirit and once suppressed it is extremely difficult to recover, but it can be done.

9. UBNaturally

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Probably...

Seti on Polight about 3 years ago...

"I told yall that yall was gonna have to separate from this conscious community"

"We are not the conscious community, we are the Afrikan community"

"The n**** should have no dealings in this community, AT ALL.
    And if I see any M'fr F'in with him, Imma turn in on yo a**!"

A few years later...
    [​IMG]

upload_2016-5-16_23-52-2.png

upload_2016-5-16_23-52-55.png

upload_2016-5-17_0-7-3.png
    www.facebook.com/RESPECTOURBLACKDOLLARS
    [​IMG]

10. crwn

United States
    Ratings:
    +458
    They have discovered what the church have known all along: the fools and their money are soon departed. What is the answer to all this? Must you all become autodidacts
    and what tools would you all use for research? Please everyone reading this post, chime in!