Black People : Entering a New Year Without a Collective Vision, Plan or Agenda

Prepare for a radical change in lifestyle.
You'll need to drop the non-essentials and focus on the essentials.
Now is as good a time as any as to what is and is not private property.
No use holding on to or crying about what wasn't yours from the get go.

Reality is about to set in.

Would not solutions need to be individual, group, commercial, and political?
So after you tell 20 million Black folks the above listed, what do you think their response to you will be?

So after you tell 20 million Black folks who have paid their taxes for the above listed, what do you think thier repsonse to you will be?

You read it wrong.
Prepare for reality. That means one needs to act. One needs to change.
If government cuts or eliminates these services, what is one to do? Just sit there and cry in their beer?

Those who want to keep their heads in the sand will react negatively.
Those with an open mind and open ear may get the gist of what I'm saying.

I've said this before concerning taxes. Taxes belong to government. That is their revenue, their property! After you've paid your taxes, how its spent is their prerogative. This is custom. This is history. This is law.

If you are dissatisfied with how government is spending money, then one has to become politically involved and I am not just talking voting.

Attend local community meetings of the trustees of the county or municipality. Grab a CAFR of your local governments. Do some research on the history and development of taxation. Find out how you can legally reduce your taxable income or taxes payed. Read some court cases concerning those benefits proffered by government. ACT!!

I've posted threads concerning Social Security and its nature.
How you perceive Social Security and other government benefits is not how they perceive it.
And I have to tell you, your opinion won't count in their forums.

That which can be given, can be taken away.
He who accepts the benefit, suffers its burden.

You read it wrong.
Prepare for reality. That means one needs to act. One needs to change.
If government cuts or eliminates these services, what is one to do? Just sit there and cry in their beer?

Those who want to keep their heads in the sand will react negatively.
Those with an open mind and open ear may get the gist of what I'm saying.

I've said this before concerning taxes. Taxes belong to government. That is their revenue, their property! After you've paid your taxes, how its spent is their prerogative. This is custom. This is history. This is law.

If you are dissatisfied with how government is spending money, then one has to become politically involved and I am not just talking voting.

Attend local community meetings of the trustees of the county or municipality. Grab a CAFR of your local governments. Do some research on the history and development of taxation. Find out how you can legally reduce your taxable income or taxes payed. Read some court cases concerning those benefits proffered by government. ACT!!

I've posted threads concerning Social Security and its nature.
How you perceive Social Security and other government benefits is not how they perceive it.
And I have to tell you, your opinion won't count in their forums.

That which can be given, can be taken away.
He who accepts the benefit, suffers its burden.
Aight partner, no more tangents, I'll play your game, I will delete the remark about taxes:rolleyes:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back