Amun-Ra : Enter the flesh club

Amun-Ra

REGISTERED MEMBER
Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Overheard an interesting argument between a man and his girlfriend the other day. To sum it up she was upset with him because she found out that he was going to a "ttittie bar." He explained that it was fun and he enjoyed looking at the girls and having his ego stroked, but that was as far as it went. She countered with the idea that he was unfaithful to her beca. use he went to this kind of place. She saw it as a betrayal of trust and he saw it like an amusement park ride--you pay you money, ride and go home.

Exploitation? I hate to get into that because it is men and women exploiting each other. The women are doing it for money and the men are seeking thrills. So, it is a mutual exploitation, but is it a betrayal? Is it simply a carnival ride with no deeper meaning? Interesting, it sems that a large number of women also frequent these "ttittie bars." I don't know if they are straight or gay and I don't care, but the motivations behind all who are there would be interesting. Why do men go? That is not as simple a question as it might seem. Why do women go? Why do the women dance? In a place where everything seems to be out in the open, there seems to be quite a bit that is hidden and that is the portion that I would like to know about. Any insights, anybody?

Ra

:confused:

hummmmm!!! i could be wrong
but i have found that men go to this for personal excitement
and women who dance say it's just a job paying the bills whereas
other females visit also for excitement
this has been around a long time now being disrespectful do flair
becoz he has a woman /wife /girlfriend/mate at home who can be
just as she who dance but as we know all not into the freaky stuff
it's part of their entertament yes it's a betrayal to her emotions
knowing he going but as u stated it's a equal exploitation that seem meanless but yet harmful the women that go under the rug u will fine most to be gay but some str8 females do go now that answer i can't even start.......i will do some research and come back with more inlightment

Well...You guys are curious huh? Well for one, we all know that the female form is truly beautiful and I have heard some straight women comment that it does turn them on too (mind you I don't agree). I see nothing fun when I look at another female, but rather the same thing that I have.

Now as to men going to these bars!!! We all know why you go there!! Men have admitted that they think of sex every five minutes, if its constantly on their minds, then they are constantly wanting it. I seriously doubt that they could find a woman who could go as often as they would like, besides she would think him a freak!! So of course being the freak they are they WILL be tempted to go to a strip club, that doesn't mean they will cheat or betray their wife/girl, but they certainly have sex on the mind. Frankly speaking men can go to a strip club as often as he wants, as long as its not my man!

Now the women who strip...some say its for fun, some say its to pay the bills, some do it cuz it pays best, whatever the reason I never would. I think its degrading but hey if thats what they wanna do with their body be it. As for me, mine is for me and my man ONLY.

I'm just sayin...
The Dreamer

You hit the nail!

Why not your man? That's the issue. Most of these women at these places aren't going anywhere with anybody who comes in and most make it clear, it's look but not touch. Is there harm in a man going to these places--especially your man? What is the issue? Is it that he might find another woman attractive which is moot point because most men find women attractive whether or not they are in a committed relationship.

I still look at the as much as I can. My wife even points out the cutes to me so I won't hurt myself trying to slip a look on the sly. In my case, I'm like a dog chasing a car, like the dog I know that even if I caught the car--I can't drive it, but that's another story.

So why should a woman be upset that HER man went to one of these places? Does it mean he cares for her less? Exactly, what does it mean to the relationship?

Men--bring your azzes to this issue and tell us what you really think. We need some more opinions here.

Ra

;)

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back