Amun-Ra : Enter the flesh club

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
Overheard an interesting argument between a man and his girlfriend the other day. To sum it up she was upset with him because she found out that he was going to a "ttittie bar." He explained that it was fun and he enjoyed looking at the girls and having his ego stroked, but that was as far as it went. She countered with the idea that he was unfaithful to her beca. use he went to this kind of place. She saw it as a betrayal of trust and he saw it like an amusement park ride--you pay you money, ride and go home.

Exploitation? I hate to get into that because it is men and women exploiting each other. The women are doing it for money and the men are seeking thrills. So, it is a mutual exploitation, but is it a betrayal? Is it simply a carnival ride with no deeper meaning? Interesting, it sems that a large number of women also frequent these "ttittie bars." I don't know if they are straight or gay and I don't care, but the motivations behind all who are there would be interesting. Why do men go? That is not as simple a question as it might seem. Why do women go? Why do the women dance? In a place where everything seems to be out in the open, there seems to be quite a bit that is hidden and that is the portion that I would like to know about. Any insights, anybody?

Ra

:confused:

$$RICH$$

Lyon King Admin.
STAFF
Mar 21, 2001
Da~WINDY*CITY //CHICAGO
Occupation
BUSINESS owner
hummmmm!!! i could be wrong
but i have found that men go to this for personal excitement
and women who dance say it's just a job paying the bills whereas
other females visit also for excitement
this has been around a long time now being disrespectful do flair
becoz he has a woman /wife /girlfriend/mate at home who can be
just as she who dance but as we know all not into the freaky stuff
it's part of their entertament yes it's a betrayal to her emotions
knowing he going but as u stated it's a equal exploitation that seem meanless but yet harmful the women that go under the rug u will fine most to be gay but some str8 females do go now that answer i can't even start.......i will do some research and come back with more inlightment

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
I suspect

. . . there is a lot oftruth in what you say--let's see if we can get someone else to comment becaue I really would like some opinions--Ra

:)

Dream Weaver

Feb 4, 2002
My Parallel Universe
Well...You guys are curious huh? Well for one, we all know that the female form is truly beautiful and I have heard some straight women comment that it does turn them on too (mind you I don't agree). I see nothing fun when I look at another female, but rather the same thing that I have.

Now as to men going to these bars!!! We all know why you go there!! Men have admitted that they think of sex every five minutes, if its constantly on their minds, then they are constantly wanting it. I seriously doubt that they could find a woman who could go as often as they would like, besides she would think him a freak!! So of course being the freak they are they WILL be tempted to go to a strip club, that doesn't mean they will cheat or betray their wife/girl, but they certainly have sex on the mind. Frankly speaking men can go to a strip club as often as he wants, as long as its not my man!

Now the women who strip...some say its for fun, some say its to pay the bills, some do it cuz it pays best, whatever the reason I never would. I think its degrading but hey if thats what they wanna do with their body be it. As for me, mine is for me and my man ONLY.

I'm just sayin...
The Dreamer

Amun-Ra

Feb 15, 2001
Dallas
Occupation
Sales Management
You hit the nail!

Why not your man? That's the issue. Most of these women at these places aren't going anywhere with anybody who comes in and most make it clear, it's look but not touch. Is there harm in a man going to these places--especially your man? What is the issue? Is it that he might find another woman attractive which is moot point because most men find women attractive whether or not they are in a committed relationship.

I still look at the as much as I can. My wife even points out the cutes to me so I won't hurt myself trying to slip a look on the sly. In my case, I'm like a dog chasing a car, like the dog I know that even if I caught the car--I can't drive it, but that's another story.

So why should a woman be upset that HER man went to one of these places? Does it mean he cares for her less? Exactly, what does it mean to the relationship?

Men--bring your azzes to this issue and tell us what you really think. We need some more opinions here.

Ra

;)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
HODEE Black Positive People : A CHANGED MIND - "DO NOT MOVE" ( For Some will not Enter the Spiritual Thread ) Not that they have no spirituality ..It's Also Black People Positive Black People Doing Positive Things 3
R Black Poetry : HE SAID HE SAID it's black HIPHOP chow dinner when a girl allow me to enter my plan is to knock them Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 17
R Black Poetry : “SO LOOK BOO you have panties and cake and like candidates you enter into lively debates, let my sta Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Destee Premium Members Only : Everyone Should Be Able to Enter Chat Now - Let Me Know if Not Premium Members Only 28
Kemetstry Black Entertainment : 'ENTER THE DRAGON ACTOR DIES' Black Entertainment 8
KaHotep Black Poetry : Rest Enter Peace Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
R Black Poetry : A winner with knowledge should enter college Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Tutorials Support : How To Enter And Use Voice Video Chat - Video Tutorial Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 2
MsInterpret Support : Cannot enter into chat Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 5
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : MAY I ENTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
info-moetry Audio Video Web Conferencing : Krs one & Lord Finesse - Freestyle...........ENTER WITH CAUTION! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
jamesfrmphilly i cannot enter "dark of light"? Tech Support - Questions - Suggestions 19
$$RICH$$ Quiet Poetry Lounge : ENTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
P Black Poetry : Enter the Cipher Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God can enter through the wall to help you even if all the doors are closed Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
dattaswami1 Black Spirituality Religion : God can enter two human bodies at a time Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 2
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Except You Become As A Child, You Will Not Enter The Kingdom Of GOD!!! Chief Elder Osiris 1
Desert Storm Black Poetry : We enter into LUV Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
P Black People : More Africans Enter U.S. Than in Days of Slavery Black People Open Forum 13
T Black Entertainment : Have u enter Faith Evans makeover contest yet??? Black Entertainment 0
M Enter Da Meatrix.........G Black Health and Wellness 21
V Black Poetry : DO NOT ENTER Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 7
P Black Astrology : Brother Aqil....Enter!! Black Astrology 0
$$RICH$$ Black Poetry : Da UnderWorld enter ya Dreams Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 13
Destee How To Enter Voice Chat Online Classes - Be a Teacher! 0
Destee Audio Video Web Conferencing : ENTER VOICE CHAT HERE !!! Audio Video Web Conferencing 0
Aaliyahmonet Black Poetry : Enter My Queendom Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 21
Heartbeat Black Poetry : As I Enter Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 10
AACOOLDRE Brother AACOOLDRE : Romeo & Juliet: Human flesh eats Human AACOOLDRE 0
R Black Poetry : I Own This Flesh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Kemetstry Science and Technology : FLESH EATING NARCOTICS? Science and Technology 2
daroc Quiet Poetry Lounge : While Flesh Becomes Fabric Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Keita Kenyatta Black People : A Land of Devils In The Flesh!!! Black People Open Forum 0
A Black Spirituality Religion : WHY DO PEOPLE LACK SPIRITUAL KNOWLEDGE? FLESH VS. SPIRIT Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 11
M Black Poetry : IN THE FLESH Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 9
watzinaname Black Poetry : Poetry in the Flesh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 14
R Black Poetry : flesh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
T Black Poetry : flesh of mine Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 4
Monetary Black Picture Image Gallery : Monetary...in the flesh Black Picture Image Gallery 20
S Black Poetry : “not against flesh and blood” Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 5
Bishop Black Poetry : Soft Flesh - Repost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
Bishop Black Poetry : Soft Flesh - Repost Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Bishop Black Poetry : Soft Flesh Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 6
R Black Poetry : Being hot from the hood is not good in any manner a plenty bandannas are worn by many car parked at the club but got a bad spark plug and my heart l Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : A club could be a heavy stick get a hug in a CHEVY with a chick read a map of town begin to flirt in a wraparound denim skirt at a party it serves he Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
R Black Poetry : Arrived at the club deprived of lovebut survived a hug delivered by a chickstarted to quiver quick and licked her lipsclub a boss sitebut lost m Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
HODEE Black People : The Officer Knew George Floyd both worked security at the same club. Black People Open Forum 0
R Black Poetry : Put words on a truck and these nerds better duck make birds fly up lost in the sky while girls toss pie on a sexual high take vocab to the club for ac Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Its clear doe a year ago a boy starved for sex carved some complex words in a love letter in the club her thing wetter and the wetter the better acco Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : They play this is every club find out I'm very thug got a drop top whip like DOUGI FRESH bee-bop script grab a hottie at the party bar you in jump in Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1