Amun-Ra : Enter the flesh club

Discussion in 'Amun-Ra' started by Amun-Ra, Jun 9, 2003.

1. Amun-Ra

Amun-Ra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Overheard an interesting argument between a man and his girlfriend the other day. To sum it up she was upset with him because she found out that he was going to a "ttittie bar." He explained that it was fun and he enjoyed looking at the girls and having his ego stroked, but that was as far as it went. She countered with the idea that he was unfaithful to her beca. use he went to this kind of place. She saw it as a betrayal of trust and he saw it like an amusement park ride--you pay you money, ride and go home.

Exploitation? I hate to get into that because it is men and women exploiting each other. The women are doing it for money and the men are seeking thrills. So, it is a mutual exploitation, but is it a betrayal? Is it simply a carnival ride with no deeper meaning? Interesting, it sems that a large number of women also frequent these "ttittie bars." I don't know if they are straight or gay and I don't care, but the motivations behind all who are there would be interesting. Why do men go? That is not as simple a question as it might seem. Why do women go? Why do the women dance? In a place where everything seems to be out in the open, there seems to be quite a bit that is hidden and that is the portion that I would like to know about. Any insights, anybody?

Ra

:confused:

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    hummmmm!!! i could be wrong
    but i have found that men go to this for personal excitement
    and women who dance say it's just a job paying the bills whereas
    other females visit also for excitement
    this has been around a long time now being disrespectful do flair
    becoz he has a woman /wife /girlfriend/mate at home who can be
    just as she who dance but as we know all not into the freaky stuff
    it's part of their entertament yes it's a betrayal to her emotions
    knowing he going but as u stated it's a equal exploitation that seem meanless but yet harmful the women that go under the rug u will fine most to be gay but some str8 females do go now that answer i can't even start.......i will do some research and come back with more inlightment

3. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    I suspect

. . . there is a lot oftruth in what you say--let's see if we can get someone else to comment becaue I really would like some opinions--Ra

:)

4. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Well...You guys are curious huh? Well for one, we all know that the female form is truly beautiful and I have heard some straight women comment that it does turn them on too (mind you I don't agree). I see nothing fun when I look at another female, but rather the same thing that I have.

Now as to men going to these bars!!! We all know why you go there!! Men have admitted that they think of sex every five minutes, if its constantly on their minds, then they are constantly wanting it. I seriously doubt that they could find a woman who could go as often as they would like, besides she would think him a freak!! So of course being the freak they are they WILL be tempted to go to a strip club, that doesn't mean they will cheat or betray their wife/girl, but they certainly have sex on the mind. Frankly speaking men can go to a strip club as often as he wants, as long as its not my man!

Now the women who strip...some say its for fun, some say its to pay the bills, some do it cuz it pays best, whatever the reason I never would. I think its degrading but hey if thats what they wanna do with their body be it. As for me, mine is for me and my man ONLY.

I'm just sayin...
    The Dreamer

5. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    You hit the nail!

Why not your man? That's the issue. Most of these women at these places aren't going anywhere with anybody who comes in and most make it clear, it's look but not touch. Is there harm in a man going to these places--especially your man? What is the issue? Is it that he might find another woman attractive which is moot point because most men find women attractive whether or not they are in a committed relationship.

I still look at the as much as I can. My wife even points out the cutes to me so I won't hurt myself trying to slip a look on the sly. In my case, I'm like a dog chasing a car, like the dog I know that even if I caught the car--I can't drive it, but that's another story.

So why should a woman be upset that HER man went to one of these places? Does it mean he cares for her less? Exactly, what does it mean to the relationship?

Men--bring your azzes to this issue and tell us what you really think. We need some more opinions here.

Ra

;)

6. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    maybe I'm out of whack but I dont see it as cheating because no sexual act was committed. He could walk down the street and see a woman fully dressed and get that same excitement as watching a striper. I dont want to spend my time wondering if every female he comes in contact with is giving him sexual stimulations. As long as he knows that touching and sexing is a no no, I dont have a problem with that. I've found myself looking at other men and wondering what kind of lover he might be but because I do love my man thats all it is, just wondering.
    the thought is'nt entertained to the extent that I might consider
    actually cheating. When the act becomes physical thats a different story. If you could veiw all the thoughts that run through people minds you'll find murder, suicide, and a boat load of other
    unspeakable acts but that dont make you a murderer or suicidal.
    thats just my opinion and believe me you, I know most of my opinions are off the richter scale.

7. Dream Weaver

Dream Weaver Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Well Ra, thats a good question, gave me much to ponder there. I certainly wouldn't want my man there cuz most of the women who do their thang there are considered durrty (mind you not all actually are) but I don't want my man getting any nasty ideas, and then coming home asking me why don't I do this too...I will NOT have it. These clubs are only cheap thrills and hard ons, that only leave them craving for more.

I say its ok for those who do frequent such places because we all have our free will, and we know that America is all about liberty. However if it was up to me every stripper would be in the unemployment line.

Like I said NOT MY MAN :wink:

I'm just sayin...

8. Amun-Ra

Sales Management
    Ratings:
    +14
    Disrespect or disrobing?

Is it dirobing and honest feeling or is it disrespecting a relationship? It is hard to say because the tighter we hang on the more likely we are to loose our grip--Now aother question--guys would you want your girlfriend dancing in one of these places? what difference would it make? Seems to me that if its good for the goose its good for the gander also--still, I am not clear on why a woman wouldn't want her man in one these places especialy when he brings home all that loving to her?

In my opinion there just can't be much meaning to it other than viewing a naked body. How many men have these women told that they are the first to tell them they dance good. It's all part of the show. It's a tease to keep them coming back. Any formewr dancers out there. Tell me about it and let's resurface that issue of why the argument took place in the first place--Ra

:heart: