Enter Da Meatrix.........G

Discussion in 'Black Health and Wellness' started by Moorfius, May 7, 2005.

1. Moorfius

Moorfius Well-Known Member MEMBER

Self Employed
    Ratings:
    +27
    In this day of Mass Awakening of the commonly called Afrikan today, it is clear that the total Re-learning of How to Eat to Live must and will be at the top of the list,to Re-Educate ourselves about what we have been given to Eat by our 6,000 year Old Open Enemy.
    "Let your Food be your Medicine and let your Medicine be your Food"

It is important to know first of all and Understand that we are literaly being poisoned daily by every thing we are taking into our bodies unles, 1. you are growing it your self from Organic Seeds Stuff,..2. You are buying your food from some one who does not allow the Steroids and Antibiotics to be injected into the "Meat and Chicken", that is shiped out to "ALL" the local Markets in America. The only ones who aren't eating this poisond meat and chicken is 1.Persons who are Vegitarians, 2. Koser Markets-"Ware the Jews eat from", 3.Halal Markets-"Ware the Muslims eat from, or raise your own cattle and chikens your self.
    It is imposible to go out to any fast food location to eat out and don't receive a large dose of poisons by way of food additives, preservitives, food colors, procesed salt, procesed suger ect. Note: today if it is hard to get rid of those extra pounds and you know you don't over eat, it's not how much you eat, it is what you are eating. Example, if you are a reguler "Meat and Chicken eater, you are taking in the same steroids thats injected into the meats by the Farmers and Factory Farms of today, this is causing your over weight problems. You are being pumped up by the steroids that is injected into the Meat at McDonalds ect. And by the way,...there is no such thing as being healthy and eating pork at the same time.

http://www.bancruelfarms.org/meatrix/

http://www.spofamerica.com/

2. Nisa

Nisa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31

Thanks for this...I am no longer a slave of the FDA=FEDERAL DEATH ASSOCIATION..I am reconnecting with my body..no longer putting poisonus foods in my body just because they taste good. White flour,and processed foods,alot of meat consumption leave mucous inside the body,and makes you more vulnerable to colds and other problems..Fast..detox your body..take care of your temple. Yes Let food be your medicine!

3. Khasm13

Khasm13 STAFF STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +4,472
    good points moorfius....

one love
    khasm

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    very well said and proven !
    thankz for this

5. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Elijah Muhammad said by following his advice in Eat to Live, you'd live to be a thousand years old. Not only is he gone today but most of his followers have either died or are sick and old.
    So I no longer have too much faith in those books.

However, I agree with you that we must monitor and closely guard our diet to eliminate toxins and poisons. There is no reason why we shouldn't have our own farms and ranches where we can grow our own food.

6. 1poetsought

1poetsought Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Poet
    Ratings:
    +606
    You've done a great service for our community, Peace.

7. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    How to eat to Live is a good book to follow...the fda tells you all these things to eat..that are bad for you..marketing all that death...alot of the stuff the fda tells you to eat..is poison..and come on..do we really need to eat 3-4 times a day.

8. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31
    Alot of health books coming out are based on how to eat to live..i guess when someone else says it ..people listen..
    Doctors tell you to fast to give your body a rest as well..

9. Ralfa'il

Ralfa'il Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +16
    Nisa

I agree with a lot of what is taught in both Books I and II, but you know Elijah Muhammad also promotes the drinking of milk as well.

Cow's milk is one of the most harmful substances AfroAmericans can drink giving us diareah, chronic bronchitis, and a host of other conditions.

But it's not so much the diet I have a problem with because outside of milk....nothing harmful is promoted.
    It's the CLAIMS that if you eat only once a day or once every other day you'll leave hundreds of years and not suffere any illnesses when that's simply not true.

Too my knowledge, no one who was an adult in the Nation of Islam in the 1930s is still alive today to bear witness to those claims.

10. Nisa

Ratings:
    +31

Actually there is someone, when i can find the article link, I will give it to you..a muslim woman who has followed how to eat to live just turned 108 this past march I think,it was in the Final Call. Plus I dont think all the truths about milk were out then. So soon as I get that info about the woman,without a doubt it will be posted :)