Black History : Ending the theory of "Aryan invasion" in India.

The Aryan Invasion theory is no Theory but Fact*

Hotep

It is widely known and has always been known who the "Original" people who Owned, Settled, Build Civilizations that are now in Ruins because of the "Aryan" or indo-europian Invations from the North into the South ware your Black African (untouchables) people lived and is now called "India".

To state that something is a "Theory" means that you don't really know for sure and that it (what ever that is) might not be even True and is subject to Change when and if you get more information concerning the subject.

The white or more accurately named "Indo-Europians" who are called "Indians" today are the "Same" racist "Invaders" who came in and "Took" the land from your "Original-Indiginis-African" people who were there "Long-Before" these Aryans came out of the "Caves" of Europe.

When they (whites) first discovered the Rich Land and Civilization Created by the African for the Africans...they (whites) were jelous with envey as those same indo-europe on the other side of Europe were when they saw (you) in "Kemet" or Egypt in Africa as it is called today.

The whites indoeuropians Religion was "Bramah"...meaning the worship of the "Bull". Much later as the "Invasions" by these Aryans continued they "Concocted" another religion as all indo-europians have done...and called this one "Hindewism"...but only after taking the "Name of a Great Black African General who almost distroyed the efforts of these Aryans Invations"...KRISHNA!

After taking this great (African-Freedom-Fighter) generals name (KRISHNA) and adding it to their (white-aryan-indo-europian) concocted new religion...and making him now the center of this new religion to Trick and Deceive the Africans (Dahlits) into excepting in the begining...this Fake New White Aryan Made Hindeu Religion by making this African a GOD!

Now today after thousands of years as in (Kemet) Egypt with the forced worship of "Serapis" who became "Jesus" at the Councel of Nicea in 325AD...the Aryans continued to take by force the land of the Africans who were there First by useing their Fake Concocted Religion that now says the African is a "UN-TOUCHABLE"!

Read and know your history and then we can know our selves.
African Proverb: "PEOPLE KNOW (YOUR) THY SELF"

Ase`

http://www.itsabouttimebpp.com/Announcements/Daliti_Panthers_in_India.html
http://www.goethals.org/rdiden.htm
http://www.rebelforgod.com/bibai1.html
http://www.geocities.com/Athens/Ithaca/1335/Hist/fall_ind.html

I have met a lot of Pakistanies and I asked them about this whole Aryan business. They said that the whole concept of Europeans being Aryan was unheard of until Hitler came along and promoted it.
They consider Indus Valley a civilisation of their own ancestors, i.e proto Punjabi and proto Sindhi civilisation. They dont believe in Europeans introducing civilisation to South Asia and simply passed it off as 'European revisionist history'.

Though they did talk about Alexander once invading Pakistani Punjab and being defeated by the Punjabi king, Porus.

But the also dont recognise their ancestors being Black. According to them, Ancient Egyptians were proto Arabs, and they looked exactly like modern Egyptians.

In general, Muslim people are very proud of their ancient history. Mesopotamia, Assyria, Persia, Egypt, Indus Valley etc. They pointed out how everyone, including white people and black people try to claim Muslim peoples history, and I have to be honest, it cant really be denied that Muslim ancestors were the creators of Civilisation, and since they inhabit the land, they have the strongest claim.

Please comment.

I have met a lot of Pakistanies and I asked them about this whole Aryan business. They said that the whole concept of Europeans being Aryan was unheard of until Hitler came along and promoted it.
They consider Indus Valley a civilisation of their own ancestors, i.e proto Punjabi and proto Sindhi civilisation. They dont believe in Europeans introducing civilisation to South Asia and simply passed it off as 'European revisionist history'.

Though they did talk about Alexander once invading Pakistani Punjab and being defeated by the Punjabi king, Porus.

But the also dont recognise their ancestors being Black. According to them, Ancient Egyptians were proto Arabs, and they looked exactly like modern Egyptians.

In general, Muslim people are very proud of their ancient history. Mesopotamia, Assyria, Persia, Egypt, Indus Valley etc. They pointed out how everyone, including white people and black people try to claim Muslim peoples history, and I have to be honest, it cant really be denied that Muslim ancestors were the creators of Civilisation, and since they inhabit the land, they have the strongest claim.

Please comment.

"Muslims" are not a race of people. Iranians, Iraquis, East Indians, Chinese, Indonesians, Moroccans, all have "Muslim" populations but they canot be considered one "race" or one "color" of people.

Peace

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back