Black People : Ending The Slavery Blame Game by Professor Henry L. Gates Jr.

I did and do identify some who go out of their way to not speak up/out/etc. about who in our midst are the part of the problem, and among those who strive to be a part of the solution: No need for fairweather 'allies'..:10500:

go home chuck.......you're drunk

go home chuck.......you're drunk

Now how does smart person reply, other than saying what a stupid comeback, and from you of all people?!?

Anybody else would just tell you ole Granddad isn't watching your back, but the reality is you're making overgeneralizations, sinc 'all' Asians are not at fault for our peoples present day fates, than 'all' of any other ethnic/racial group...

Do expect me to not take seriously whatever you claim, unless and until you post things which measure up to what any adult here does consider an intelligent post, and then I will do likewise...

I'm neither drunk or high...

Also for me to even have to dispute such a lame comeback leads me to wonder what led to such foolish comments etc. to begin with...

Be cautious and wary of how you front, or others will start to ask what your intent and purpose really is, and/or what you truly represent...

Personally, I'm neither a stand up comic, nor indeed to be your 'free entertainment', bruh!

FYI

At some point, a few of the regular posters on this website are going to realize you weren't and aren't the exclusive and sole authority on everybody or everything, up to and including not confusing or dumbfound the rest of us., i. e., since it's all according to more than us here whether the likes of Henry Gates is just the latest of any blacks from academia, who while he is neither is bound for sainthood nor the worse sinner in our midst, he's no expert on black people and/or their lives etc., in 2013...

Yes, Gates may well be a buddy of this nation's African American President, but I have yet to hear/read/etc. he's an appointee, and/or an advisor on race relations, etc. though he might be hyping his alleged ties,i. e., by parroting some of the other guy's rhetoric ad naseum...

My and the as well as more to the point:

One must not just react, be treated like we're children, played cheap and close on the basis of popularity contests...

One also must respond on the level of the intelligent adults most of us truly are here...

I and we here should know by now what is important/relevant/significant/etc. to our relations, not white media hyped 'experts', even if some are of the same ethnic/racial/etc. backgrounds...

FYI

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back