Black People : ENDGAME - Blueprint for Global Enslavement

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Destee, Nov 13, 2007.

1. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I found this information on this web site ... http://www.prisonplanet.tv/articles/end_game.htm ... and checked to see if they had videos on youtube, and they do, so i've included them below.

What do you think ?

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 1/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 2/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 3/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 4/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 5/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 6/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 7/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 8/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 9/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 10/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 11/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 12/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 13/14

EndGame: Blueprint For Global Enslavement- Alex Jones - 14/14

:heart:

Destee

2. FaithSoulSistah

FaithSoulSistah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +6
    I've watched some of his stuff before, but not this particular piece. Its kind of funny to me to see white folks up in arms about the global elite. We've never had real "rights" and somehow that is ok. But now that the average pink beast is next in line, its a call to panic and we must "unite" to stop this. Hmmph. None of these beasts are to be trusted.

3. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Peace and Blessings Family,

I've actually watched all 14 videos, and found them informative, and they seem reasonable enough to believe, knowing white folk like we do.

The main focus of the videos surrounds The Bilderberg Group, touted to be the richest, most influential, elite people in the world. It includes about 130 or so people. The video said that Hillary and Bill Clinton have both attended, at different times. She more recently, probably due to her current campaign (my words not theirs). Matter of fact, they say, Bill Clinton attended about one year, prior to becoming president. The videos claim that all presidents of the USA, are first approved by this group, which would suggest that all USA presidents have attended at one time or another. This makes some sense, considering Bush's last presidential "win." Makes you wonder if they've ever invited Obama.

Ultimately, according to the video, this elite group of people from around the world, are focused on creating and protecting, the very elite of the world only, themselves. They likened the structure to a pyramid, indicating the very top, the point, as those qualified to live and enjoy the bounty of the earth. In order for their plan to work, 80 or 90% of the rest of the world, must die. Leaving the rest to support the elite.

There was little mention of Black / African People in general, which i found reasonable as well, since they are looking out for themselves and their own. Of the images provided, of those attending some of the meetings, none were Black / African. I'd imagine we are not even in the group that would be considered qualified to live. Much of what was said, seems to hold true, with world events that have taken place recently. The fact that AIDS hit Africa worse than any other country, speaks to their plan. They quoted a biologist from Texas in the video, Dr. Eric R. Pianka, as saying that the AIDS pandemic is too slow, and that ebola should have been used, as it will kill 90% of the population quickly. It seems, by all indication, that Black / African people have already been determined to be the lesser people, so there is no real question regarding our fate in this big picture.

White people though, are concerned and outraged, at the idea of becoming enslaved. It was weird to hear white men screaming in the video, we are not your slaves, to those attending the Bilderberg Group meetings. It seems what we have known all along, may be manifesting itself in a wide spread way, that they will kill their own, as well as us. Which doesn't leave us in too good of a position, considering the fact that we already know, when massa gets a cold, we get the flu. They mention too, the FEMA camps that are throughout the USA today, and while i initially thought they were for us ... i'm beginning to think they're for white people ... for we'll already be killed.

The videos basically break down, how the New World Order works, and points to specific pieces of history, taking place right now (as well as in the past), that support the theory presented.

It spoke on what Hitler did, and how it was actually supported by the powers that be, but made them feel embarrassed at how it was played out before the world. So now, it will (is) be done biologically, technologically and scientifically, avoiding a repeat of that embarrassing moment for them. With technology being what it is, they believe they can isolate the very best of people, themselves, ultimately living forever ... and easily kill the rest.

It also spoke on NAFTA, and how 90% of Americans were against it, but it was still enacted, because that is what the Bilderberg Group decided, before it was ever presented to the people. The erasing of geographical boundaries, in full effect. Mr. Neely Fuller has spoke on this as well, and of course i thought of him as i listened to this part. He said we should not think of the world as cities, states, countries, etc., for it is a world plan they have. Our enemy seeks to control the entire universe, and that is how we should be viewing things in order to counter it, not focusing on any little patch they've given us.

They also mentioned that during one of the Bilderberg Group meetings that were a part of the video (them standing outside of it, of course), that inside, they were deciding on the fate of President Hugo Chavez, and if there would be a war with Iran. Wow. That was deep. That this select group of people, are in fact, making all the major decisions around the world. They even went as far as to say, President Bush, is just a puppet for them.

I found it interesting that they suggest that the whole "Save the Earth" (Green) campaign, is a part of the new world order plans. Just one more step in the process. Actually getting the masses to go along with things they probably wouldn't have, like decreasing population (or accepting the decrease), in order to save planet earth, when there is really another agenda at the root of it all. Very interesting.

Oh, they even mentioned China, and how the New World Order is proud of them, and expect for all inhabitants of the earth, to be governed in the same way.

One thing i heard in the videos, that did stand out, was their claim that South Africa, in the 1970's, created the first race specific bio weapons, to target Blacks and Asians. They later sold the same to Israel, in the 1980's. I've never heard this before, and guess i'll have to do some googling.

The Bilderberg Group is not happy they've been outed, as they have existed since 1954, in virtual secrecy.

All in all, it was a good watch. I had visited the originating site first, and heard some there, so i created this thread, added all of the videos, then watched them one by one. In the course of that time, some videos were removed that quickly, requiring me to go back to youtube to find a duplicate. So, if you want to listen, you may wanna do it sooner, than later.

Much Love and Peace.

Destee

4. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
  5. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
  6. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Well these people are actually the weakest of people. They are genetically recessive and their numbers are shrinking globally due to their stagnant gene pool. So they are already on their way out. It is white women who are the most infertile. So of course they want to reduce the numbers of melinated people because they are headed for extinction. I don't think they want to eliminate other whites though. Why have they gone bananas creating fertility drugs (science, technology) in an effort to increase fertility amongst themselves???? It doesn't add up. While I do see some truth to what they present, I know enough not to trust any whitey. I think what these pieces really do is serve to make people feel that the "elite" (who all happen to be white) are invincible and can't be stopped.

Btw, you can see this theme of mass genocide even on mainstream TV. The show "Heroes" deals with a supposed plot to kill 93% of the earth's population too.

7. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Right Sister Faith ... i'm not suggesting that everything in these videos is true, it's really more for informational purposes, food for thought, allowing each of us to believe whatever parts of it we want. I too am distrustful of them, and whatever information they make available, is questionable. We should ultimately ask, why are they letting this information out.

While they may be the weaker genetically, they are the strongest militarily, which is how they plan (according to the video) to maintain control over those left behind ... and actually ... those living today.

My concern is how technologically advanced are we. Can we refute, advance, exceed them, or counter any biological, scientific, or technological attack on us? Most of us don't know how to read DNA, or do any such thing as that. When they tell us our DNA was at the crime scene, we can't do much but go with that. We can't even hardly, in most cases, afford our own experts to counter what their experts say. We don't know what technology they have and are using against us, even as i type this. I think of Brother MetaSaience's thread, Are You an Agent For Our Enemy, we probably are and don't even know, in more ways than he listed. We are at a great disadvantage.

With this being the case, i'd put nothing beyond them, because we just don't know.

Most information we get, is because they give it to us. That's just not a good place to be, but it's all we have for the most part.

Destee

8. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Faith ... as i listened, i thought of the current push of Gardasil, by the government. They are really pushing us to vaccinate our young females, with this one and only drug they've created, to counter the human papilloma virus, responsible for about 70% of cervical cancer cases. This is what they say, but what parent is qualified to argue it? They warn us that our babies won't be able to have babies, and we must vaccinate them now, at ages where they are not even thinking of sex! The fact that we never even heard of this, when we were teens, we're now being pushed to get our daughters vaccinated. It's krazee to me. I'm just glad i'm not responsible for the health and well being of a teenager, that i don't have this decision to make, because i'd be so torn.

We're often left in situations like this, not knowing what the truth is, but needing to act one way or the other.

Could they be causing mass harm to young women? It's not like they've never done it before.

All we have is their word, and to me, it's lacking to say the least.

Destee

9. FaithSoulSistah

Ratings:
    +6
    Sis Destee I think they are where they are not so much because of military might as by lies, deceit and theft. These people are master manipulators and that is what they rely on most, not weapons, imo. So we have to get better at seeing things as they are and not just accepting what they say at face value. And I know that's not always an easy task given all the propaganda out there. I don't really know what to make of these types of media, but I don't think it is what it appears to be.

Now in terms of technical advancement, its not that we don't have any, but we generally work FOR them. So our brainpower is not being used strictly for OUR benefit.

I was thinking about Metasaience's thread too. The part about them being vampires. These beasts like to keep folks upset. I think they actually do feed off of that energy because when you don't give it to them, they can't handle it. I had a co-worker to go to extremes trying to manipulate me. She couldn't get the response she wanted out of me and it drove her nuts.
    Same thing on the Net. I had a beast to stalk me on another website. I would rip her to shreads, but it was very draining dealing with her. Finally I decided to put her on ignore. Still she would steadily post to me, desperate for my attention. It was over a year before this lunatic stopped trying to force me to entertain her foolishness.

10. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,684
    Sister Faith ... i don't believe we're disagreeing, not really anyway. We both know they can't be trusted, and the bottom line is that we are currently at a disadvantage to them, in many areas, economically, militarily, politically, etc. This isn't to suggest we can't overcome these deficiencies, but right now, they exist. As you mentioned, we most often work for them, not even for ourselves, or them working for us. This too is a great disadvantage. If we are working for them, then they are monitoring our every move, we both know that too. While we may gain some insight and knowledge while employed, the firm owner isn't usually going to give the employee full access to everything, and rarely one of us.

So yes, i'm willing to agree that this could be more propaganda, lies, deceit, etc., which they've become experts at delivering, but how do we know?

How are we able to successfully differentiate the truth from the lie, every time they tell it?

Destee