Metaverse

REGISTERED MEMBER
Oct 13, 2006
Within.
Occupation
Media Designer
631905614_597d2d3034.jpg

HOW DO YOU SEE IT GOING DOWN?

The world has been ending since it began. Some esoterics suggest the Earth is always ending, getting blown up by asteroids or the technological foolishness of those that inhabit it. This is "Gillian's Island" after all, and Man has been trying to get off this island since it got here.

So why not make a list of all the "end time theories" swimming around. By now everyone knows about the Mayan cycles that end in 2012. But what about 2029?

Apophis+2029+flyby.jpg

99942 Apophis (previously better known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a Near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a relatively large probability that it would strike the Earth in 2029. However, additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. A future impact on April 13, 2036, is still possible, keeping the asteroid at level 1 on the Torino impact hazard scale as of September 2005, with an estimated impact-probability of 1 in 5,560.

Apophis is expected to come close enough that on April 13, 2029 (Friday the 13th) it will become as bright as magnitude 3.3 (easily visible to the naked eye). This close approach will be visible from Europe, Africa, and western Asia. Throughout recorded history, no other closely-approaching objects of this size have been visible to the naked eye. As a result of its close passage, it will move from the Aten (see below) to the Apollo class.

http://www.armageddononline.org/99942_apophis_asteroid.php

Apophis/Apep was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness. Every day he would attempt to devour the Sun Boat of Ra as it sailed the heavens. Set's original role was to battle Apep and keep him from destroying the boat. Occasionally, Apep would succeed, and the world would be plunged into darkness (a solar eclipse?). But Set and his companion Mehen would cut a hole in Apep's belly to allow the Sun Boat to escape.

apep1.jpg

What's yours?

631905614_597d2d3034.jpg

The world has been ending since it began. Some esoterics suggest the Earth is always ending, getting blown up by asteroids or the technological foolishness of those that inhabit it. This is "Gillian's Island" after all, and Man has been trying to get off this island since it got here.

So why not make a list of all the "end time theories" swimming around. By now everyone knows about the Mayan cycles that end in 2012. But what about 2029?

Apophis+2029+flyby.jpg

99942 Apophis (previously better known by its provisional designation 2004 MN4) is a Near-Earth asteroid that caused a brief period of concern in December 2004 because initial observations indicated a relatively large probability that it would strike the Earth in 2029. However, additional observations provided improved predictions that eliminated the possibility of an impact on Earth or the Moon in 2029. A future impact on April 13, 2036, is still possible, keeping the asteroid at level 1 on the Torino impact hazard scale as of September 2005, with an estimated impact-probability of 1 in 5,560.

Apophis is expected to come close enough that on April 13, 2029 (Friday the 13th) it will become as bright as magnitude 3.3 (easily visible to the naked eye). This close approach will be visible from Europe, Africa, and western Asia. Throughout recorded history, no other closely-approaching objects of this size have been visible to the naked eye. As a result of its close passage, it will move from the Aten (see below) to the Apollo class.

Apophis/Apep was the ancient spirit of evil and destruction who dwelled in eternal darkness. Every day he would attempt to devour the Sun Boat of Ra as it sailed the heavens. Set's original role was to battle Apep and keep him from destroying the boat. Occasionally, Apep would succeed, and the world would be plunged into darkness (a solar eclipse?). But Set and his companion Mehen would cut a hole in Apep's belly to allow the Sun Boat to escape.

apep1.jpg

What's yours?

CHAOS

APEP/APOPHIS = CHAOS

LETS END THIS PARTY!!!!!

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- MAY IT ALL END IN A BLINK OF A EYE

631905614_597d2d3034.jpg

Apophis+2029+flyby.jpg

apep1.jpg

What's yours?

I posted a youtube video on Apophis in one of your earlier threads recently. Its funny because on Larry King's show DL Hughley or Chris Rock (i'm not sure) made a joke about Apophis. It may even have been a white comedian.

Its interesting that these white Sethians are still fighting against Apep. Maybe thats why ronny raygun talked about developing that SDI program.

NASA is forecasting 2029 and 2036.
http://neo.jpl.nasa.gov/apophis/

Whenever I drive from California through New Mexico up around the Grand Canyon its difficult to rule out a gigantic meteorite Megablast since that's what Elijah Muhammad was referring to in terms of how the Moon was created.

Nice thread Meta.

A little time ago I had a dream about "The Return of the Great Mother", and I have been doing research on the Great Mother on the side trying to figure out. But my theory is that many things will be opening in the spirit world, the people who are in tune and trying to ascend, or get off this rock to higher realms will be able to pass through certain gateways that are opening up, like you showed in the other thread.

I think many decisions will have to be made by Black people, we are supposed to be passing into the "5th dimension" so I think some will stay, and others will be trying to leave. Just like in our past in our mythologies different people went to different places after Sirius had its disaster. Also I was told that our planet may get picked up into some other orbit, I forgot exactly what it was, but it sounded like we would be closer to another sun, or just in a whole nother position. (Maybe bro OMO can expound on this because I have no idea)

So again I say its subjective, some people's reason for being down here, is to be down here, while others feel trapped and want to go back to their higher realms.

Either way, the system in place now, the whole "white supremacy system" is already over and treading its path to the mud. I don't see that going on much longer, or any longer at that. Interesting times we are living, what more interesting is people's views on this, because we know how the mind is, it can create situations...

And what this the Bible talks about in the blink of in eye?

P.S. I got this information from a comic book, lol!

Nice thread Meta.

A little time ago I had a dream about "The Return of the Great Mother", and I have been doing research on the Great Mother on the side trying to figure out. But my theory is that many things will be opening in the spirit world, the people who are in tune and trying to ascend, or get off this rock to higher realms will be able to pass through certain gateways that are opening up, like you showed in the other thread.

I think many decisions will have to be made by Black people, we are supposed to be passing into the "5th dimension" so I think some will stay, and others will be trying to leave. Just like in our past in our mythologies different people went to different places after Sirius had its disaster. Also I was told that our planet may get picked up into some other orbit, I forgot exactly what it was, but it sounded like we would be closer to another sun, or just in a whole nother position. (Maybe bro OMO can expound on this because I have no idea)

So again I say its subjective, some people's reason for being down here, is to be down here, while others feel trapped and want to go back to their higher realms.

Either way, the system in place now, the whole "white supremacy system" is already over and treading its path to the mud. I don't see that going on much longer, or any longer at that. Interesting times we are living, what more interesting is people's views on this, because we know how the mind is, it can create situations...

And what this the Bible talks about in the blink of in eye?

P.S. I got this information from a comic book, lol!

I have mentioned before that we live in a "binary" star system but for this I am moving from Solar/Fire culture to Earth and Water. In this respect while mentioning the Mayan Venus Calendar I will now switch to an area I am sure brother Blackbird is more familiar.

The "Great Mother" to some is also what Gerald Massey referred to as the Great Bear known to us as Ursa Major or the Big Dipper which is a circumpolar constellation actually a part of the Orion/Sirius system. It is the link from the southern hemisphere to the North.

The Venus/Mayan Wheel of Time corresponding to 12/21/12 is related to the Pluto and Lunar stage in Capricorn and also the Winter solstice which is marked by the following.

http://www.native-americans-online.com/native-american-earth-renewal-moon.html

http://www.shamanic.net/articles/earthrenewal.html

Omowale Starchild...Hearing the Song of my Earth Mother...:idea:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back