Black People Politics : End of the white majority in 2044 - why are some afraid of this?

Destee

destee.com
STAFF
Jan 22, 2001
betwixt and between
destee.com
Occupation
Website Consultant
Peace and Blessings Family,

End of the white majority in 2044 - why are some afraid of this?

It seems they are willing to break laws, mistreat children, etc., rather than let this happen.

What are they afraid of?

What happens (different) when they are not the majority?

I guess they are afraid the new majority will treat them, like they did minorities.

Is that it? Is there more? More specific things to point to?

Thanks in advance.

Loving Us!

:heart:

Destee

Kemetstry

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Feb 19, 2001
Detroit
Occupation
Chemist
Let's understand that for the 1st 100 year here. White people were the minority. They armed themselves to the teeth and raped, pillaged and murdered their way across the land. They tried to wipe out the indigenous population. And for the most part, under the guise of manifest destiny, did.

This time, they will be a minority against a well armed populace. We are witnessing now their last effort to cull the herd and take back control. It will continue. We must band together and shoot back. Convict and jail them.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Queenie Black People : The End of White America Black People Open Forum 17
Keita Kenyatta Black People : The Cure for Poverty, Hunger, Slavery-End White Rule - Amos Wilson Pt 1 Black People Open Forum 1
S Black People : Black Adam: the end of the white guy? Black People Open Forum 1
D Africa : Copying one of the white man hopes end in failure in Africa All Things Africa 2
P Black People : The end of white civilization: French riots just a start! Black People Open Forum 24
Clyde C Coger Jr African American History Culture : End of a decade: What the 2010s, Obama, Trump and Black Lives Matter meant for Americans African American History Culture 0
R Black Poetry : Sex is not a profession could raise complex questions when trouble need advice could end up having a double life now too much rubble wrong price see a Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 1
R Black Poetry : Pitch mean the throw so he itch for a flow but could end up in a ditch yo if he don't drive right to survive the night he desire lace around a firepl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
Ndugu Black People : American Rwanda ; Fratricidal War in Chicago, how can we look the other way instead of help end it ?? Black People Open Forum 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Beauty - Hair Care - Fashion : There's Still a Lot of Work to Be Done to End Natural Hair Discrimination Beauty - Black Hair Care - Fashion 2
Fireman Black Positive People : How Black Farmers Are Trying To End Centuries Of Racism Black People Doing Positive Things 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : JPMorgan Will Pay $24 Million to End Lawsuit From Black Advisers Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
dunwiddat Black People : When will the Madness End Black People Open Forum 9
Clyde C Coger Jr Law Forum : Justices Thomas and Gorsuch Just Hinted They Would End Privacy as We Know It Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : oh no race at a slow pace but no lace time to go face a girl and ask for some, if i end up in a dumb Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Science and Technology : Youtube is Struggling to End its FAKE-NEWS CRISIS: System Misfires, False Positives and Shooting Science and Technology 7
Marquis Davis Black Christians : 12 Signs of the End Times Christian Study Group 1
HODEE Black People : The end of net neutrality: What it all means Black People Open Forum 5
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Christians : Evangelicals see Trump's Jerusalem move as key to 'end-times' Christian Study Group 10
Mario William vitale Black Poetry : Death isn't the end of the story Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
FINDLOVEINME Black Poetry : LOYALTY - TRUTH + INFIDELITY = THE END Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 2
S Black People : The End of America: Full Documentary Black People Open Forum 0
IFE Black People Politics : Petition to End Private Prisons Black People Politics 2
IFE Black People Politics : Will The Justice Department’s Decision To End Private Prisons Help Children? Black People Politics 0
IFE Black People Politics : Obama administration to end use of private prisons Black People Politics 8
IFE Black People Politics : Will the states soon follow suit/end private prisons? Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Law Forum : obama-administration-to-end-use-of-private-prisons Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 0
R Black Poetry : aving computer frictions with superstitions think I'm superman // with stats plans and end up as BAT Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Liberty Black Relationships : Is Infidelity The End of A Relationship? Black Relationships 66
Liberty Black People Politics : Bernie Sanders Explains How Free College Can End Mass Incarceration Black People Politics 1
ASHANTA Black Poetry : A Black Man Shall Rise the Beginning of the End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Morpheus Prime Black People : The end. Black People Open Forum 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : End Gun Violence Black Sports 0
R Black Poetry : Can’t figure for the deft of me how I end up at KFC for some Finger licking chicken I guess I was pl Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 3
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People : Dutch must end "Black Pete" racial stereotypes: U.N. body Black People Open Forum 0
Black Phoenix Black Travel : Amazing Places:Bunda Cliffs in Australia: Is this the End of the World? Black Travel 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Iran calls on U.S. to end 'racist, inhumane crackdown on blacks' Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Gun Ownership : Black Men Openly Carrying a Gun in a Holster Will End Racial Profiling in America Law Forum - Prisons - Gun Ownership 97
RAPTOR Black People : Seattle Marks Indigenous Peoples’ Day Amid Calls to End Federal Holiday Celebrating Columbus Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Death of U.S.-Backed Ex-Dictator "Baby Doc" Duvalier Won’t End Haitian Victims' Quest for Justice Black People Politics 0
jamesfrmphilly Black Picture Image Gallery : near the end of the road.... Black Picture Image Gallery 0
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Brackets - Front-End Web Development Tool Science and Technology 0
RAPTOR Black People : Is the End of Marijuana Prohibition the End of the War On Drugs? Probably Not. Black People Open Forum 7
BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE Black Poetry : Two Way Street: Q Ave or Dead End Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
noor100 Black Muslims : Trayvon Martin A Sign Of The End Of Time Islam Study Group 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Wells Fargo fails to end U.S. mortgage fraud lawsuit Black Money Business Jobs 0
Alarm Clock Black People : Afro Mexicans Demand end to Coverup of Malcolm Shabbaz Assasination Black People Open Forum 98
Alarm Clock Black People : World Star Hip Hop: END sexual exploitation of minors and the mentally challenged Black People Open Forum 2
Alarm Clock Pan-Africanism : Tricks end with Debate; the true Solution for Pan Africanism Pan-Africanism - African Diaspora 1
Gorilla Computers - Software Hardware : Think your Skype messages get end-to-end encryption? Think again - Ars Technica Science and Technology 6