Black Spirituality Religion : End of Days

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by Music Producer, Jul 9, 2004.

1. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    The end times:

There is no such thing as the end times or end of days. What servants of Jesus confuse with what is called the last days will actually be the end of white power and the beginning of black power as it was in the beginning.

This is how it will occur. First there will be a book published. In this book all truth and reality about religion will be revealed, some will follow it and some will not. There will be a person that follows the concepts of this book, he will find the original place of Jerusalem berried in Africa. In this place he will build or interact with villages, the people will follow him. These villages will swiftly grow into towns and then cities. He will get all of Africa to once again become the leading Nation in the whole world, greater then America is today. In the doing of all of this, the House of GOD will be built and all the cities. The main religion of the people will be formed from the concepts of the book. They will be worshipers of YH and YH only. Any nations that don’t show oblations to YH will suffer a description in the Old Testaments that is describing what occurs to the human body in a nuclear blest.

Zech:14:12: And this shall be the plague wherewith the LORD will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

So there will not be an end of days but there will be an end of religions that are not of YH and by YH. This is what servant of Jesus call end of days. It is actually the end of the reign of heathens.

2. nefretiti

nefretiti Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    Hotep Music Producer, this is a great & informative post. Peace!

3. river

river Watch Her Flow MEMBER

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    Who is YH? Is he as great as Ausar? Can he teach like Tehuti?

Many people worship one Supreme Being but call him by different names because their language is different. Is not the fight over God's name a fight over language?

The ALL has no name and yet has all namess.

4. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    Precisely.. so how do we know what is from The Creator and what is not?

5. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    That's kind of an academic question because reality doesn't really depend on the answer. But how we deal with reality depends on how we see it.

If we take something we consider bad like racism. Is it a stumbling block to impede our progress or is it a stepping stone to strengthen us as we deal with it? No matter where it came from, the Creator or some other being, it exists and we are free to choose how we look at it. Knowamsane?

6. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    There are basically 2 schools of thought when it comes to the end times.

One school believes that time on this Earth is cyclical and different ages rise and fall but continue eternally.

Another school believes that time on this Earth is linear.
    It has a definate starting point and ending point.

I used to be of the former school believing that the end of the world was just the end of the white man's world...ours is coming up soon and will be eternal.

Now I'm of the latter school of thought.

I believe we still have more days of glory but things are definately falling into place and heading to a "conclusion" on this planet just like most ancient scriptures stated it would.

7. spicybrown

spicybrown Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +118
    @Music Producer...

That is similar to the beliefs I have concerning the afterlife/new beginning. This seems to tie into the NOI idealogy of a book being released to the masses which will guide the Righteous into the afterlife/hereafter. I hope this 'book' will be released in my lifetime. You don't have to reply to the NOI statement, but I wonder how many other cultures/religions agree with this. It is evident that most, if not all religious affiliations understand there will be some mighty cataclysmic event in the near future, thus marking the "end of times". Thank you for the insight. Now whenever you get back online........please explain the post where you said: "Jesus is Satan"!! I still wonder about that from time to time.:look:

8. river

United States
    Author
    Ratings:
    +1,290
    There has to be an end of Earth time since our sun which is now a white dwarf will one day grow to a red giant and go nove. Scientists say that is the course of life for all stars. Of course no one lives long enough to see this happen. They just assume that the different kinds of stars indicate the stages each star goes through.

What I've noticed about end time discriptions is only the last generation is punished or blessed by the events--a book for the rightwous, two witnesses in Jeruselam etc. This leads me to believe that if there is an end time it will be at a time when all who have ever lived on Earth will be incarnated at the same time so that there can be some sort of judgement for all, not just the ones who happen to be born at that time.

This is just speculation. Was there any talk of an end time before Jesus? The signs he gave--war, famine, earthquakes-- guarantee that every generation would think it is in the end times and that's the way it has been. Even the Thessalonians in the bible thought they were in the end times. This is how you keep people on their tows for 2000 years with an endless cycle of hope and disappointment.

9. Music Producer

Music Producer Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +94
    Information from GOD.

Toylin

In my study I have found that any text that was written in the days when man had a natural fear, respect and love of and to GOD that decrees, “Thus saith the LORD” or “The LORD said unto me” or text that shows GOD Himself Speaking in First Person point of view, would be and is the Absolute and only true Words and Gospel of The Creator. This is the passage that ordains this line of thought….

Deu 18:
    15: The LORD thy God will raise up unto thee a Prophet from the midst of thee, of thy brethren, like unto me; unto him ye shall hearken;
    16: According to all that thou desiredst of the LORD thy God in Horeb in the day of the assembly, saying, Let me not hear again the voice of the LORD my God, neither let me see this great fire any more, that I die not.
    17: And the LORD said unto me, They have well spoken that which they have spoken.
    18: I will raise them up a Prophet from among their brethren, like unto thee, and will put my words in his mouth; and he shall speak unto them all that I shall command him.
    19: And it shall come to pass, that whosoever will not hearken unto my words which he shall speak in my name, I will require it of him.

As you can see this begins to eliminate several books that are about GOD but not of or by GOD which is why it is rejected by several religious groups. It closes the doors to dreamers and people that would stray you away from GOD.

10. toylin

toylin Well-Known Member MEMBER

Security Guard
    Ratings:
    +17
    But isn't that very passage Moses relating to the people what God told him?