Black Money Business Jobs : Employers Can Refuse To Hire A Person With Dreadlocks, Court Says

Liberty

BANNED
Aug 28, 2015
Black people continue to get cut out of the workforce for superficial reasons.

158932066.jpg

Refusing to hire someone because of their dreadlocks is legal, according to a ruling from the 11th U.S. Circuit Court of Appeals, reports NBC News.

The ruling came after a lawsuit was filed by Equal Employment Opportunity Commission against Catastrophe Management Solutions in Mobile, Alabama.

The EEOC was working on behalf of Chastity Jones, whose job offer was rescinded by Catastrophe Management Solutions because of her dreadlocks. According to the case file, the human resources manager, Jeannie Wilson, addressed Jones’ dreadlocks in a private hiring meeting, writes the television news outlet.

Read more

https://newsone.com/3705773/employers-can-refuse-to-hire-a-person-with-dreadlocks-court-says/

Back when my Grandparents arrived in England from Jamaica in the late 40s they were met with 'NO BLACKS, DOGS OR IRISH'.

Asians were also considered Blacks back then btw.

The Asians however set about creating their own employment by setting up their own businesses supplying their own.

What we see to-day in England is the natural outcome/progression of that.

When I see an Asian youth pushing the latest Mercedes I immediately think OLD MONEY.

I'm Indo-Jamaican btw.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back