Audio Video Web Conferencing : Emmett Till (The Untold Story)

Discussion in 'Audio Video Web Conferencing' started by Indigo Blues, Aug 29, 2011.

1. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
  2. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632

RIP BRO!

MA'AT

3. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    Wow! Thanks for posting.

4. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

The other day i found out something from the mother that i had never heard about these demons doing to this young brother. They said that originally the body was placed in a pine box and sealed before the mother could even view the body, but she fought to have it opened because she wanted to make sure it was her son in there. So after going back and forth they agreed that if she went home they would re-open the box and show her the body which still doesn't mean that it was actually in the box orelse why would they ask her to go home....Anyway, she of course wanted everyone to see what they had done to her little boy, but she said that when she looked at him closely she noticed a hole near his right temple that went straight thru and out the other side of his head and when she went to touch it she noticed that the front of his head was seperate from the back. These ******** actually took a ax and split his head in half....

And these are the people some of ya'll want us to play fair with????

WTF!!

5. Indigo Blues

Indigo Blues Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +164
    WTF is right!

I don't play with swines... my family has always told us when we were kids to never "F" with pork! That swine will make you sick as hell or kill ya! And daddy said never trust or turn your back on them cause dem devils are evil! They are unclean!

I do believe in that old saying: an eye for an eye

6. MsInterpret

MsInterpret Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,447
    I finally got a chance to watch this...This story has always been so, I don't know words can't really explain how I feel about it. I lay awake last night thinking about what it might have been for Emmet and what his mother had to go through. I can't fathom it. Then I'm just sickened by how a...a? Gawd, these men weren't humans to commit such an attack like that, so I wouldn't say or ask 'how a human could do this'....This is beyond evil. A 14 year old boy and all this to make a point to the black community that they are in power?

Anyways, thanks for posting this Indigo Blues!

7. Chevron Dove

Chevron Dove Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,730
    i returned to this thread to watch this youtube, and thanks for posting.

the picture of the that store, then and now, adds to memory of this story much.

These kinds of stories , I believe, are so important to always keep at the forefront to remind us of what we are still made to be around. That kind of evil spirit is still here in America...until this system is completely dealt with past and present. I just hope that Black African American mothers and fathers don't just get side tracked by the White Jim Crow laws and other laws, but remember that it is important to help our Black youths to understand what was behind those laws in the first place.

They wanted the Black man and woman to look at them, and lust after them, and see them as being worth our time. Our ancestors let them into America, but when after they deceived Black people into lusting after them, then they took our freedom and then separated from us and made laws like the Jim Crow laws, laws that actually mock us in how we have been deceived. I believe that this innocent 14 year old teenager, Emmit, was also a victim of our people, not helping him, and other youths like him really understand the reality of the situations of which we exist within, here in America. i believe that it probably would have meant nothing to him and his young friends at that time if they would have dared each other to flirt with a pretty Black girl or etc. because they were young and at that age in which it was typical behavior, but they needed the Black community to have educated them on the reality in which they really existed within.

We need to keep this kind of history at the forefront as mush as we can, and continue to educate each other...anyway again, thanks for posting.

8. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

- This is what i was trying to relate to someone a few weeks ago in some thread where someone called themselves human and i responded 'who ever said you were one'?....As you say above NO HUMAN can do the things or even phathom the things the so called white man and woman have done across this planet and continue to do up to this day.....

I get sick now everytime i hear someon call some white person a heroe just because they are in uniform. Man listen, do ya'll know how many cases of rape are being committed by these guys in uniform upon their own female soldiers? They continue to prove over and over that they are indeed not hue-man...... One young sister on her birthday was raped, torchered and shot. I think someone posted a thread on it a while back.....

Just more examples that the white people of today are no different than those that killed brother Till yesterday!

9. Chinelo

Chinelo Third Eye Is Always Open MEMBER

Removing LIES And Spreading The Truth
    Ratings:
    +1,632
    Yea in Iraq alone, these beasts raped and pillaged anything that walked, and yea the sister Laveena Johnson you speak to was raped and burned and shot , her father and mother are still doing hard investigating because the military is trying to keep it undercovers:

http://newsone.com/nation/casey-gan...rs-up-rape-and-murder-of-black-woman-in-iraq/

[​IMG]

MA'AT