Black People : EMINEM NEW VIDEO.. WORTH A WATCH!

jamesfrmphilly said:
here's my idea.
rather than fuss and cuss at each other, let's work out a way to share some positive hip hop.
i have some tracks that will make your ears water and i'm sure you do to.

i propose a forum at Destee's where i can somehow attach a MP3 file for download by premium members of this site.

wadayathink? :dj:

lets do this....

Sekhemu said:
I have to agree and disagree with some of your comments. Yes a large number of fans want good music. But good music is not being demanded in large numbers, because if it were, more concious black rappers would be on equal footing with the bling bling narcissistic numbskulls in rappers who do nothing more than demean black women and talk about big homes and cars.

Not all older black people diss younger rappers. I think it's more about a communication rift. However some older and younger black people have some very legitimate constructive criticisms of Rap. And I think many black record executives are not being held accountable as well.

Rap used to be a fringe genre of music. Rap was for party people and revolutinaries. Today that balance is no longer present. And we're to blame

i am wrong to generalize...i did state that much of this is our fault. i agree too much of rapp is str8 up wackness.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back